Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He still has a lot of value. Some team with a real medical staff will have him playing 75 games a season for the rest of his career.
Brehs have told me the medical staff have been trash for years. However, that makes moving AD now so important. Hard to develop any consistency when he's missing more games than played.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah Westbrook will request a trade if they don't move him...
But nobody taking that contract :martin:

We are done .. no free agents wanna be left carrying a shytty squad when LeBron misses 35 games next year and AD misses another 40 games.. we aren't attractive at all right now

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: Emancipation for this roster why fight?
Damn yall gon disappoint us one way or the other anyways

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Assuming trading AD and Bron is off the table how are y'all rebuilding this team?

We not starting the rebuild until Bron, AD, and Russ gone. I said it a week or so ago, this is gon be Kobe’s twilight years with none of the joy.

Lakers are one of the worst fourth quarter teams I’ve ever seen in all my years of watching basketball

This is the worst Laker team ever. It’s no contest really, in terms of the Lakers standard this team has failed like no other. They make me sick and I want as much embarrassment for them as possible.

Only way the cypher would truly be complete is if Rat Bev slapped the shyt outta Russ on some Will shyt. Bet Suss don’t do shyt about it neither…..prolly go wear a dress on a red carpet thinking he edgy…..:francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Goodbye Bron and AD thank you fo ring 17 but we need a breakup
Both of y’all better request for trades now