Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Damn these guys really terrible :hhh:

9-Putin-Laughing-Gif.gif

I wish this was longer

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you dig yourself a hole and fall in im not going to pat you on the back for being better at digging yourself than out than your teammates even though you’re all still in the hole.

The Lakers seasons has been an absolute failure and LeBron is getting off Scott free without any blame.
That's why people are making a big deal about LeBron statpadding.

It's narrative driven, so he looks better no matter what the team does.

It's more shameful.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
James to the media: "It was exciting helping put this team together this summer. Understanding what I felt and we all felt was going to make us a title-contending team. ... I watch enough basketball to know what I need to do to help the ball club depending on the acquisitions we make per year. So I'm very cerebral about what I need to do for our team to be as great as we can be and to be the counterpart to what Russ brings to the table. ... I always figure it out."

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta stop doing this breh

Yes the season has been a disappointment. Yes goofy Bron stans steady tryna act like he shouldn’t get any blame is pathetic

Posters steady tryna compare to past Laker teams& players gotta let that go

The team as a whole from management to players is to blame. I’ve seen nothing to show next season won’t be the same.

:camby: Foh under no circumstance would any laker FO make a move for RW at least when we traded for Dwight it made sense on paper. Threw away a title contending team for Klutch agenda you can give it a pass if you want

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
James to the media: "It was exciting helping put this team together this summer. Understanding what I felt and we all felt was going to make us a title-contending team. ... I watch enough basketball to know what I need to do to help the ball club depending on the acquisitions we make per year. So I'm very cerebral about what I need to do for our team to be as great as we can be and to be the counterpart to what Russ brings to the table. ... I always figure it out."

:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I knew Jeanie was an airhead when she compared getting Drummond to when we got Kareem. She and the Rambis gang need to just focus on entertainment and let basketball people do their thing
Jeannie might be an idiot but everything I've ever read indicates she stays out of the basketball decisions. So that leaves Kurt Rambis, Magic Johnson, Phil Jackson, Rob Pelinka, Rich Paul, and LeBron James as your brain trust. Who from that group of people do you want making basketball decisions?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
LeBron is way too valuable but lol at AD.
I’m not even on some he’s the problem type shyt. Bron is concerned with his own individual moves and could give a shyt how we look 3-4 years down the line. This is the first time a team has a chance to not fukk up their future tying everything to LeBron and what he wants

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
An audition for next season...Let's see which players step up and who folds under the pressure of playoff basketball.
If they can’t hardly even get to the playoffs then I doubt you will learn anything new from watching them get swept.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jeannie might be an idiot but everything I've ever read indicates she stays out of the basketball decisions. So that leaves Kurt Rambis, Magic Johnson, Phil Jackson, Rob Pelinka, Rich Paul, and LeBron James as your brain trust. Who from that group of people do you want making basketball decisions?
:damn:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
@Rhakim what’s the Klutch spin here?