Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Vogel played him 40 minutes tonight. Bron has been getting tired late in games like that even since the title season in 2020. I've said that over and over again. He's a 37yo player carrying over 250lbs and today he was coming off an ankle injury besides. How is it surprising that he wasn't effective 40 minutes in?
My question is if it’s obvious to us on the coli that LeBron becomes less effective as the minutes tick up I assume basketball savant LeBron James realizes this so why doesn’t he request to play fewer minutes?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My question is if it’s obvious to us on the coli that LeBron becomes less effective as the minutes tick up I assume basketball savant LeBron James realizes this so why doesn’t he request to play fewer minutes?

And replace him with?

Literally everyone who could take LeBron's place is absolutely ass. Bron was very good for 30 minutes and average for 10. If there was someone else who could be decent for 10 in his place then it would be great to save Bron for 30, but right now anyone taking those minutes wouldn't be average, they'd be outright bad.

Daps

He could’ve played fewer minutes, but then the game wouldn’t have even been close at the end.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason it was glaringly noticeable last night.

The laziness on defense all season has been inexcusable. It’s like the Lakers use all their energy on offense.

One of the most disappointing seasons in memory.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
then we need to fill roster with 3 and d players ..

How long the Lakers gonna depend on buyout guys? :mjlol:

You realize they have ZERO Cap Space?

Los Angeles Lakers Team Payroll | Basketball-Reference.com

Los Angeles Lakers 2022-23 Salary Cap

$147,380,707 in salary for 2022-2023 affter all those minimum contracts fall off

The cap is supposed to be $123 million next year and the luxary tax cap at $150 million

NBA releases updated projections for 2022-23 salary cap, luxury tax - Sports Illustrated

Really, LAL needs to blow the entire team up

Lebron is too old for a rebuild

Russ can play with nobodies and be entertaining

AD can get them young talent and future draft picks

Los Angeles Lakers Future Draft Pick Status

LAL don't own there picks til 2025