Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing people say "Why would the Lakers want to make the playoffs and get their asses whipped"

Well, I read somewhere that the avg ticket price was $562 in 2021...So, let's just bump that up to $600 for the 2022 playoffs

20,000 seats X $600 = 12,000,000 per game revenue...and thats doesn't include food ,Parking,etc

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I keep hearing people say "Why would the Lakers want to make the playoffs and get their asses whipped"

Well, I read somewhere that the avg ticket price was $562 in 2021...So, let's just bump that up to $600 for the 2022 playoffs

20,000 seats X $600 = 12,000,000 per game revenue...and thats doesn't include food ,Parking,etc

When people say that they mean the players/coaches, not the organization. Of course they want that extra cash

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The laziness on defense all season has been inexcusable. It’s like the Lakers use all their energy on offense.

One of the most disappointing seasons in memory.

Lol we use all our energy on offense and still are in the bottom of the league in offensive rating

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Stop pocket watching nikka

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If you dig yourself a hole and fall in im not going to pat you on the back for being better at digging yourself than out than your teammates even though you’re all still in the hole.

The Lakers seasons has been an absolute failure and LeBron is getting off Scott free without any blame.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When we say that, we talking about the fans perspective. What do I gain as a fan watching Cam Payne and Jae Crowder mock us for 4 games?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
When we say that, we talking about the fans perspective. What do I gain as a fan watching Cam Payne and Jae Crowder mock us for 4 games?

An audition for next season...Let's see which players step up and who folds under the pressure of playoff basketball.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
ive read that proposal on here before but next to no chance like you said. i dont view utah as the type of franchise to blow up a winning team non title contender unless their hand is forced. they likely wont make any big decisions until the 2023 offseason because thats going to be their first chance to have any real cap flexibility.
Listening to hoops pods this week, to a man, everyone expects Utah to do 2 things

1: lose in the first round

2: shake up the entire franchise to where anyone can go

Gobert for Westbrook is probably unrealistic, but the concept of them deciding to blow it up isn't. Portland is stubborn enough to keep Lillard and keep trying, but Utah might not be that way with Gobert or even Mitchell, though Mitchell would also be more open to change of scenery than Lillard would.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An audition for next season...Let's see which players step up and who folds under the pressure of playoff basketball.

Who are we auditioning?

Russ who's going to pick up his player option?

AD who's teflon because he's Klutch

Monk who we can't afford?

the other guys like Stanley, Wenyen are already locked up.

Re-sign DJ Augustin

We know who Dwight is at this point.

THT's value is at it's lowest.

This isn't a roster where there is flexibility. Who we are right now is who we're going to be next year for the most part. Only change we can really make is trading Russ for Wall which is dumb because Wall hasn't played in 2 years, he's probably super washed and firing Vogel which is going to be done regardless.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF WE HAD KOBE WE WOULDVE WON
Y’all gotta stop doing this breh

Yes the season has been a disappointment. Yes goofy Bron stans steady tryna act like he shouldn’t get any blame is pathetic

Posters steady tryna compare to past Laker teams& players gotta let that go

The team as a whole from management to players is to blame. I’ve seen nothing to show next season won’t be the same.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta stop doing this breh

Yes the season has been a disappointment. Yes goofy Bron stans steady tryna act like he shouldn’t get any blame is pathetic

Posters steady tryna compare to past Laker teams& players gotta let that go

The team as a whole from management to players is to blame. I’ve seen nothing to show next season won’t be the same.

next year gonna be even more woat.

a flabbier Bron
a more injury prone AD
Old Sabotage for another year

and from my understanding we have a pick swap so as woat as we're gonna be, NOLA just gonna eat again off our pick :dead: