Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If you saw Russ (or Kyrie, or KD….) IRL you wouldn’t say shyt you fukking p*ssy.
:russ:

Oh your panties are definitely in a bunch now :steviej:

Faghot ass nikka usually only types his standard “More CAC humor”

fukk them hoe ass nikkas..

I know in real life who’s ass I’m kickin definitely though nikka :sas1:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Oh your panties are definitely in a bunch now :steviej:

Faghot ass nikka usually only types his standard “More CAC humor”

fukk them hoe ass nikkas..

I know in real life who’s ass I’m kickin definitely though nikka :sas1:

Cac shyt :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Live in NYC and pretend to be a Laker fan thru Bron brehs :francis:

Tag me every morning at 8am/5am with cac humor brehs :francis:
fukk you you p*ssy..

I’m taggin you bytch ass every day and reminding you how much of a slut you are nikka

Best put me on ignore

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk you you p*ssy..

I’m taggin you bytch ass every day and reminding you how much of a slut you are nikka

Best put me on ignore

think you’re accomplishing something by tagging a nikka with cac jokes first thing every morning brehs :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
think you’re accomplishing something by tagging a nikka with cac jokes first thing every morning brehs :francis:
You’re a slut..You sit up here everyday and post about Kobe Bryant and talk about LeGBT like a fukkin psychotic scorned hoe..

You make me sick :hhh:

I would punch you right in your ovaries

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea Morris had a stretch last year where he missed something like 40 consecutive 3 point shots. Kuzma was awful...the pressure got to him and the fanbase hated Dennis for all his antics...he cost them a better seed by getting himself banished into covid protocols down the stretch. So i get them being shipping them out...but Caruso and KCP? They were valuable pieces even when they didn't shoot well. They played hard defensively....Caruso should have been 1st or 2nd all defense. Not to mention they completely Sabotaged the coach and his philosophy...he's strictly a defensive guy and that's the only thing he does well. He can't coach offense and the front office should have considered that. That was straight negligence. Taking defensive minded guys away from Vogel is literally like taking a fish out of water...they just flop around gasping for air.

But what management turned this roster into was one of the worst cases of self mutilation i've ever seen....their crunch time lineup are 3 buyout guys plus Bron and Westbrook. And when your second best player routinely gets outplayed by scrap heap/G league guys then what you have is one of the worst rosters of all time.

Yeah, I'm not saying they made a good choice with Caruso and KCP, I'm just saying that their ugly performance in the playoffs is what sparked that decision.

The Lakers shooting was trash in 2020 and they won the chip breh.

Their strength was defense and their ability to restrict to teams to under 105ppg.

They were holding The Suns to under 100ppg before AD went down

With their defense + Bron and AD they just needed 3 role players to average around 10-12 points in a game.

Last year was a rushed year where they got to the finals the previous year but had to come back early for the next. That’s what caused all the injuries and disruption. The team was fine.

Lebron panicked for no damn reason.

Trading away your defense and size for Russ, Melo, THT and Monk? :what:

Their shooting wasn't trash in 2020 though. It wasn't great, but KCP/Rondo/Morris made just enough threes to force the defense to pay for leaving them open and Kuzma/Caruso picked their spots well enough that they weren't horrifically inefficient. ALL of those guys were much worse in the 2021 playoffs.

Like I pointed out, outside of Bron/Gasol the shooters made 25% of their threes in the 2021 postseason. In the 2020 postseason they hit 35% outside of Bron (Bron shot 38% in 2021 and 37% in 2020). The difference between 35% and 25% is the difference between "this might work if everything else goes perfectly" and "this team will never, ever win like this."

Not defending the moves that were made, but it was clear moves had to be made. You can't go to war with shooters who put up 25% across a playoff series. At the very least Kuzma, Schroder, THT, and Harrell had to go and if you could trade up from KCP you had to do it. Lakers didn't have a single guy who defenses were afraid to leave open, and that was going to make life impossible against any good team.