Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
dikkriding Bron at 3am huh
What is it with y'all silly nxggas? Your team is an embarrassment, and you come with this dumb shyt?

What I said applies to every player. There's a certain point in one's career where they can't move down in all-time rankings. I'd argue the exact same if it were anyone else. When you're 37 years and your best prime years are in the rear-view, you either stay where you are or you go up. You can't possibly move down, unless of course, there's some sort of cheating scandal brought to light. Y'all haters and stans are just as guilty as one another continuing all this nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

At the end of the day, y'all don't really love hoops like that.

:manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@2Quik4UHoes @CantStop :picard: Yall definitely getting the absolute worst of the bron stans. it was never this bad when Lebron was on the Heat

Don't know how ya'll doing it
Dawg this the most entertaining thread in the Seum, LWO be manhandling these fools. The bron stans we had at least put on the front of being about the team.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Your logic is twisted with irrational LeBron hatred

How is LeBron a hoe for trying to match up with the Nets :what:
You said KD is following what Lebron does with super teams which in turn made Lebron panic with the Russ move to match up so if KD a hoe for getting Harden then wouldn’t Lebron also be a hoe for hopping from super team to super team. Everyone knows that when you play musical chairs you might be the one left out when the music stops:sadbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes @CantStop :picard: Yall definitely getting the absolute worst of the bron stans. it was never this bad when Lebron was on the Heat

Lmao after a while you feel sorry for them. They be having breakdowns. They can’t beat LWO so they damn near begging for us to join them.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
I am so close to emptying the clip on every fakkit ass Bron Stan in here typing nonsense and incessant dikk riding yall gettin too comfortable in this mfer swear to god ..

1648138047PKG_SEG9033_MACHINE_GUNS_032322_14CH_TEXTED_BROADCAST_MASTER_BM.gif

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

They turned this thread into a complete shytshow :mjlol:

I don't remember none of these nikkas in our threads back in the day so they must be new:francis: