Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What is it with y'all silly nxggas? Your team is an embarrassment, and you come with this dumb shyt?

What I said applies to every player. There's a certain point in one's career where they can't move down in all-time rankings. I'd argue the exact same if it were anyone else. When you're 37 years and your best prime years are in the rear-view, you either stay where you are or you go up. You can't possibly move down, unless of course, there's some sort of cheating scandal brought to light. Y'all haters and stans are just as guilty as one another continuing all this nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

At the end of the day, y'all don't really love hoops like that.

:manny:

nikka stop capping we all saw @GOAT expose you the other night

Daps
nikka stop capping we all saw @GOAT expose you the other night
The only thing that white boy did was expose himself for not knowing what the fukk he's talking about. Scust at you running to him for help because you can't stay on topic. Can't you fight your own battles?

:picard:

Daps
Lakers fans out here can't do shyt for themselves, so they tagging dudes from other fan bases to come help them out. How the mighty have fallen.

:lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine if you listened to me since the start of the season - you would've had a stress-free year and you could've kept whatever dwindling hairline you have left.

:wow:

stressed?

I stopped caring in December. haven't watched a full game since January :comeon:

I got a thread for them bron stans once we're officially eliminated. my agenda gonna eat regardless :mjlit: