Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I just don’t get it with Nunn. I never heard of a dude missing an entire year because of a bone bruise. Either there’s more to that injury than the’re letting on or dude is just soft as fukk

Its gotta be real bad plus there has to also be conditioning and possibly mental concerns or something

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know people say Bron can't move down in the GOAT standings, but how can he still have opportunities to move up?

That's nonsensical.

If Bron has the chance to be the GOAT, he should have the chance to be #8-10 in GOAT talk.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know people say Bron can't move down in the GOAT standings, but how can he still have opportunities to move up?

That's nonsensical.

If Bron has the chance to be the GOAT, he should have the chance to be #8-10 in GOAT talk.

Y'all sound fukking desperate about this shyt. Literally no one is going to move Bron down, so use your energy elsewhere, tre. Don't y'all get tired of talking about the exact same shyt ad nauseum with nothing changing?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

That's nonsensical.

At this point he can’t be the best player on a championship team so I don’t see how he can get to #1. He’s pretty much locked in at 2, 3 if you have Kareem ahead of him.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's nonsensical.

He was never in the conversation to move down :yeshrug: this is the exact ending I saw coming for his career

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

That's nonsensical.

Bron has no chance to be goat, he already had 19 years. He also most likely can’t move out of top 3 because of accomplishments/accolades

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
At this point he can’t be the best player on a championship team so I don’t see how he can get to #1. He’s pretty much locked in at 2, 3 if you have Kareem ahead of him.

He was the best player on a championship team 17 months ago and that squad wasn't even deep like that. But at this point something miraculous would have to happen for the Lakers to get a champion-quality squad together again. That run was based on Bron/AD healthy and Rondo, Caruso, KCP, Morris, and Dwight all producing at a high value for their cost. To pull it off again the Lakers would either have to pull of a big trade for a real #3 or somehow score on 5 steals again.