Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way this season can get worse is if punk ass AD comes back and gets seriously hurt which will happen if he plays. Sit him out and trade him. He actually has some value. We can easily get a mid to late lotto for him. shyt, maybe even get our pick back from Memphis if that’s possible.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
FOH. Sit him the rest of the season. Liable to tear his Achilles and destroy all trade value. :camby:

Facts, this shivery feggit ain’t slick
v9vspsv.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah we know you don’t watch any games

Three different people have posted about not watching the game and you respond to mine with some lame attempt at a "burn". Do you think I fukked your girl? Or is it just that you follow Sccit's lead like a little lapdog? Did he pay you to be his friend on here? It's frankly embarrassing at this point.

Just a couple hours ago I made comments talking about the actual basketball played. I dare you to post the last time you talked about actual basketball on here. Not a box score stat, not a goofy generalization, I want you to quote the last time you described a single play or broke down a single player on here. Bet it hasn't happened this entire month.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Three different people have posted about not watching the game and you respond to mine with some lame attempt at a "burn". Do you think I fukked your girl? Or is it just that you follow Sccit's lead like a little lapdog? Did he pay you to be his friend on here? It's frankly embarrassing at this point.

Just a couple hours ago I made comments talking about the actual basketball played. I dare you to post the last time you talked about actual basketball on here. Not a box score stat, not a goofy generalization, I want you to quote the last time you described a single play or broke down a single player on here. Bet it hasn't happened this entire month.

nikka shut the fukk up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka shut the fukk up

Or what, you'll come down from the Valley with your Zionist best friend and talk mean again? :laff:

Post the last time you talked about an actual basketball play on here. You can't. You're a fake laker militant, don't know shyt about basketball and literally don't do jack shyt on here other than play stan wars for daps. You can't post the last time you talked about the actual play of the game yet you're trying to be internet tough guy with me.

Come on now, say another mean burn with bad words like you always do. :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Or what, you'll come down from the Valley with your Zionist best friend and talk mean again? :laff:

Post the last time you talked about an actual basketball play on here. You can't. You're a fake laker militant, don't know shyt about basketball and literally don't do jack shyt on here other than play stan wars for daps. You can't post the last time you talked about the actual play of the game yet you're trying to be internet tough guy with me.

Come on now, say another mean burn with bad words like you always do. :mjlol:
nikka shut the fukk up

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Chris Haynes said LeBron is out Thursday, AD can come back Friday or Sunday, Nunn is expected to miss the season (lol)

I just don’t get it with Nunn. I never heard of a dude missing an entire year because of a bone bruise. Either there’s more to that injury than the’re letting on or dude is just soft as fukk

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
  1. -10
    Given: 1 minute ago
    10bandz commented: (Get a life fakkit)

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@10bandz literally came here solely to post about me back-to-back and then says I'm the one who needs to get a life. :deadmanny:

@Rhakim would feel a whole lot better

You got my name in your mouth again yet you still can't quote the last time you talked about a basketball play on here?

Must be pretty embarrassing to be exposed like that, eh? You have no purpose here other than stan wars and dap fishing. No one respects your take on anything. Can't even post a time where you wrote about how the game is played, can you?