Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Let him ball.
Good for him.
We can't do bad by him because in the future we gotta pull another superstar.
He achieved his twilight success as a Laker. He's lucky he could
It has to be a message to the future. You come here you will be treated good. Lakerland will always be the endgame.

BUT

If you can start here :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: there's an extra level to the pantheon

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Jesus Christ, they win one game and half of you think they could beat the Suns in a series now. :dead: :bryan:
i will say this though...

team is looking more balanced.....

the less them old players look.. the more they look like an nba team...at the very least.

just watching the players pick up their assignment is a thing of beauty...
even that wizard game.. the lost was on the bench but the starters played good...

the bad thing is.. gabriel is not a rotation player in the play offs... too erratic... dwight is a shell of himself...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Lebron is doing at his age is amazing.
You have to wonder if he's reaching his limits.

In his last 18 games he's averaging 38 minutes on the floor.
He's been over 40 minutes in 4 of his last 8 games.

He's under pressure to keep the team within reach of the play-in game. Hopefully he remains healthy.

For frame of reference, he's averaging 37.1 minutes per game this season. That's the highest since 2016-2017.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What Lebron is doing at his age is amazing.
You have to wonder if he's reaching his limits.

In his last 18 games he's averaging 38 minutes on the floor.
He's been over 40 minutes in 4 of his last 8 games.

He's under pressure to keep the team within reach of the play-in game. Hopefully he remains healthy.
That’s the thing that worries me..

Can he make it through unscathed?

I think he’ll take a game off soon

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not that I have any hope, but it would be amazing if the team had been playing possum the whole time and all the injured guys show up and we go on a playoff run.

Would be great….
er2in5j.png

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Not that I have any hope, but it would be amazing if the team had been playing possum the whole time and all the injured guys show up and we go on a playoff run.

Would be great….
er2in5j.png

unfortunately not happening :francis:

Also I had to get a new phone so I don’t got nobody number. Hit me

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only bright spot out of this shytty season is that we secured 3 relatively young players to lead our bench for the low in Austin Reaves, Stanley and Wenyen. That's a sign to go after energy guys who play hard. Stop going after these washed dudes like Melo or guys like THT who only want to score and can barely do that.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
the only bright spot out of this shytty season is that we secured 3 relatively young players to lead our bench for the low in Austin Reaves, Stanley and Wenyen. That's a sign to go after energy guys who play hard. Stop going after these washed dudes like Melo or guys like THT who only want to score and can barely do that.
THT can’t score AT ALL