Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Looks like Russ has had the ball plenty. The narrative that Lebron has him in a corner is false.

He's the point guard.

It should be in his hands more than 50%. Especially since he can average 11-12 assists per game.

And what does that 37% stat even mean? Does this mean Bron has the ball in his hands 63% of the time??

Why isn't he stating what percentage Bron has the ball???

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jake Fischer is the second person to talk about Snyder to the Lakers(Stein yesterday)

Who should be our next coach?

I think if Utah loses early, they fire Snyder. He'd be a good option.

Other than that, let's try and steal some young guy on a bench for a great team and test our luck.

I said this last week. These dudes just stealing my posts low key. I might be an insider. :ohhh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Forget catching the Clippers...If Lebron/AD are healthy and well-rested we can beat anybody...That needs to be our mindset.

Last edited:
Daps
Why is Bron ducking this game SMH

Given how much the Clippers have been losing this could have been a great game.

I have to agree

Clippers are in free fall with an impossible remaining schedule. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost pretty much every remaining game. They’re only four games up on The Lakers. The Lakers have a tough schedule as well but I would think they wouldn’t want to punt ANY games

oh well lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why is Bron ducking this game SMH :what:

Given how much the Clippers have been losing this could have been a great game.

They need Bron to play 40 minutes just to beat average teams, how much Bron would you need to beat the Sixers when you don't even have a viable center to match on Embiid?

With all the minutes he's been putting in at 37yo he clearly needs a rest, by sitting this game it gives a 6-day break between games where he can let the nagging injuries heal up a little more.