Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah, Suns are the best team in the NBA and a deep team. LeBron and AD would need to be ON every single min of the game

For the last two years every time AD is healthy vs the Suns he cooks them for damn near 40.

They have no answer for that man.

If the Lakers that beat the Cavs and Raptors add AD and possibly Nunn I think they have a shot:yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
For the last two years every time AD is healthy vs the Suns he cooks them for damn near 40.

If the Lakers that beat the Cavs and Raptors add AD and possibly Nunn I think they have a shot:yeshrug:

I agree, but I need to see some dedication to the level of defense they played tonight consistently….they do that and it’s gonna be tough on opposing squads

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hindsight, but would Love have helpled this team at all or nah?

I remember not wanting him, but we've been trash :heh:

Just wonder if the young Cleveland team is keeping him engaged. Cause he might have shut it during this kinda year in LA.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

They also lost to OKC, Wizards and Rockets. They should be good enough to beat Clippers/Pelicans but they are not beating the best team in the NBA. Suns are not gonna let LeBron go off like this in a 4 game series. They will throw 4 guys and let Stanley Johnson prove himself.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Good win. My son had a blast, LeBron put on a show :salute:

mask.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
playing guys with a pulse makes a big difference. wenyen and stanley are limited offensively but they play hard.

THT and Melo should never play another min

@Voice of Reason u finally got me.

Like I always say, y'all eventually come around to my views. THT never, ever should have been part of this year's team. Low-key keeping THT was a top-3 worst roster decision the Lakers made this year (along with trading for Westbrook instead of a 3-and D, and failing to sign another big in the offseason).

February 2021
This year I'm still talking about trading the same players I wanted them to trade last year - Kuz and THT. And neither one mattered much in last year's playoff run. Even before the season started I said that Schroeder and Trez didn't address the needs, which were defense and shooting.

July 2021
they obviously need to do something and Schroder, THT, and Kuz are definitely guys who should be gone.

August 2021
With Bron, Russ, Melo, Nunn, AND Monk now, wtf is THT gonna do in that lineup? They got a billion guys who can create their own shot, unless he's about to take some huge leap on shooting and defense then what does he add? They gotta trade his "potential" for a defender ASAP.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They also lost to OKC, Wizards and Rockets. They should be good enough to beat Clippers/Pelicans but they are not beating the best team in the NBA. Suns are not gonna let LeBron go off like this in a 4 game series. They will throw 4 guys and let Stanley Johnson prove himself.

I feel you I don't to get ahead of ourselves but I saw some encouraging things these past 3 games.

I don't think any team is going to sweep a healthy Bron and AD especially if they build chemistry with there teammates.

These next few games will let us know a lot about this team.