Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be glad when this season is over. The forced convo from the media to act like we still have a chance. The constant placing the blame on one person when it’s plenty to go around. Appreciate the 1 ring but it’s best for all once he leaves.

The constant infighting on here because actual Laker fans don’t care about meaningless numbers in the chase for all time. Shyts gotten old real fast.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dont know why people are arguing for or against Bron or Westbrook when the season failure is and will be due to anthony davis

Fair things to argue about, but I’d really like the hate and smoke for ADNP to be amplified. At least Bron and Russ actually on the floor :skip:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fair things to argue about, but I’d really like the hate and smoke for ADNP to be amplified. At least Bron and Russ actually on the floor :skip:

I swear its like on a Monday I see AD playing and I be like "AD byke" :leon: then by Friday it says he out 6 to 8 weeks and I be like "I just seen that nikka Monday":gucci:

AD be like that time you saw Beyonce at cheesecake factory in houston and you tell people and they be like "you lyin" and you be like "I put it on everything i saw Beyonce breh:why:"

I be like "I saw AD play Monday" and nikkas be like "you lying he aint played in a month" and I be like " I KNOW I saw him play on Monday":what:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

This faghot really thinks he’s in a sexual relationship with Kobe Bryant

“You broke ass Coli nikkas gonna stop disrespecting my man”

You probably took off your heels and earrings to type this :mindblown:

:what: :dead:

More cac humor :francis:

pretend like what you quoted isn’t facts.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be glad when this season is over. The forced convo from the media to act like we still have a chance. The constant placing the blame on one person when it’s plenty to go around. Appreciate the 1 ring but it’s best for all once he leaves.

The constant infighting on here because actual Laker fans don’t care about meaningless numbers in the chase for all time. Shyts gotten old real fast.

And then they always wanna bring up last Kobe teams when this shyt right here is COMPLETELY different. From the offense being way worse to the fact Kobe wasn’t loading the team up with guys from his agency. fukk LeGBT

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He got us in this mess but he wanna be upset like last night fukk nah. He’s responsible for one of the worst Lakers season I’ve ever seen just based on how he pushed for that trade which fukked the entire team up.
Him in part and the FO are to blame for not telling him to gtfo when him and AD pushed for the Westbrook trade. Then he had to gall to fukk us over more by getting rid of a frp to try to fix his error by getting A WASHED UP JOHN WALL?!?!? Then he staying late in games to stat pad?!?!!!

If the FO got any self respect they’ll trade both him and AD this off-season to start a rebuild before he leaves us like he did every other team leaving them high and dry. This the Lakeshow not some fukking bullshyt ass franchise.
Thanks for the ring nikka but we deserved a 3peat or at the minimum 2 titles. Not 1 title and this BULLLshyt SEASON
The fact that my Raiders had a decent season and the Lakers got this abortion is probably really a sign the world about to end ayo:sadcam:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
TRTlt7N.jpeg

We might go 1-13 :mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn. Laker front office fukked up. Didn't want pay Deebo. It must HURT knowing the franchise you stan fukked your team up for the next decade. Same shyt they pulled with caruso and the luxury tax and not wanted to give Ty Lu a 3rd year. Just fukking SAD

Bu bu bu Lebron wanted this :russ:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Damn. Laker front office fukked up. Didn't want pay Deebo. Bu Bu Lebron wanted this nahhhhhh
It must HURT knowing the franchise you stan fukked your team up for the next decade. Same shyt they pulled with caruso smhhh.

Who is this nobody? :unimpressed:

Did you forget to post this bullshyt from him? :unimpressed:

I can't wait til you bozos are no longer in Laker threads. :unimpressed:

Oh yeah, since when would the Spurs work with the Lakers? I guess you bozos forgot the Kawhi fiasco and took a worse deal that's had them in purgatory for years now to spite the Lakers. :unimpressed:

Lastly, I'm sure Derozan would be having this exact type of season with LeBron and the Lakers. He would definitely have full autonomy to relegate LeBron to second fiddle status while he took 20+ shots a night. :unimpressed:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Oh yeah, since when would the Spurs work with the Lakers? I guess you bozos forgot the Kawhi fiasco and took a worse deal that's had them in purgatory for years now to spite the Lakers. :unimpressed:

Lastly, I'm sure Derozan would be having this exact type of season with LeBron and the Lakers. He would definitely have full autonomy to relegate LeBron to second fiddle status while he took 20+ shots a night. :unimpressed:

Im just reposted what he tweeted and you mad as fukk
:umad:Sucks. Chris Haynes is a nobody now? Next thing yall gon call him a klutch agent somehow :russ: So im listening to ReGuLaR P on the coliseum but not Chris Haynes? You are a weirdo. Lakers could have had Ty Lue but lakers didnt want the 3rd year. Didn't want to pay the luxury tax on Caruso. Didn't want to pay deebo a 3rd year. Truth hurts like hell the team you stan dont give a fukk about you.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

He would have still been better than Westbrook.