Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Damn. Laker front office fukked up. Didn't want pay Deebo. It must HURT knowing the franchise you stan fukked your team up for the next decade. Same shyt they pulled with caruso and the luxury tax and not wanted to give Ty Lu a 3rd year. Just fukking SAD

Bu bu bu Lebron wanted this :russ:

Weird we haven't heard this version all year and then it comes out when the heat is strongest on Lebron/Klutch. Also, how do you confirm something that no one else is saying?

Edit: my bad. Didn't know the female fat elephant cac reported this.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Weird we haven't heard this version all year and then it comes out when the heat is strongest on Lebron/Klutch. Also, how do you confirm something that no one else is saying?

its been reported and real nikkas been telling yall this was a Front Office fukk up from the beginning but LWO hates lebron and started they own "Lebron wanted this" agenda

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Y’all just want to blame LeBron so badly :mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All i know is Laker Nation got a decision to make. Because if Lebron break the scoring title in a Laker uniform you already know that statute going up. He gonna "statpad" his way right into Laker Lore. My lord the media coverage. EVERYWHERE. Aint he about 70 from Karl Malone? That shyt gonna make yall soul burn so slow for rest of your god forsaken lives. Yall seen CHICAGO meltdown the other day triple dat.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
All i know is Laker Nation got a decision to make. Because if Lebron break the scoring title in a Laker uniform you already know that statute going up. He gonna "statpad" his way right into Laker Lore. My lord the media coverage. EVERYWHERE. Aint he about 70 from Karl Malone? That shyt gonna make yall soul burn so slow for rest of your god forsaken lives. Yall seen CHICAGO meltdown the other day triple dat.

:mjlol:

child plz

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

Nobody gives a fukk about records in the NBA. When people discuss the top 10 players in NBA history nobody brings up statistics. Nobody can tell you how many assists Magic Johnson had but we know he is the goat PG. Nobody can tell you how many points Michael Jordan scored.