Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Derozan would have been standing in the corner like he was Austin Reaves

y'all not seeing the bigger problem here beyond the woat front office.

our playing style is not conducive to winning :manny: that's on frank vogel and derozan. there's a reason why any player with actual skill beyond catch and shoot has been ass (Trezz, Schroeder, Kuzma, etc)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These guys would rather type oceans at you instead of just saying on occasion Big Bron going about it the wrong way. They wouldn’t defend their bytch like that even if a guy grabbed her tush
Damn. Laker front office fukked up. Didn't want pay Deebo. It must HURT knowing the franchise you stan fukked your team up for the next decade. Same shyt they pulled with caruso and the luxury tax and not wanted to give Ty Lu a 3rd year. Just fukking SAD

Bu bu bu Lebron wanted this :russ:

:mjlol:

What a clown show

I’m sure @CantStop will come up with some flimsy excuse to blame LeBron for this and the War in Ukraine anyway :hhh:

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

What a clown show

I’m sure @CantStop will come up with some flimsy excuse to blame LeBron this and the War in Ukraine anyway :hhh:
I’m actually happy we didn’t get DeMar. I’m a fan of his game and would have hated to see his career go down the drain and be a pawn in Lebron’s chess game. He wouldn’t have had the season he had this year that’s for damn sure. “Go spot up in the corner for me Deebo”.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So they all to blame.
Bron and AD easily could’ve stopped the fukkery if he had said hell no to Westbrook
Jeannie Baby what is you doing :mjtf:

Westbrook was third option. But thats still the homie so they made him feel him loved and respected. The same would have happened wit Dame or Deebo. If im picking between Buddy fukkin hield and Russ im probably choosing russ 7-10 times. Bottom line FO is cheap and been playin the long game for 2023 with the 80 million. Lebron never had the clout these posters said he did them CaC owners gon make they own decisions. You wanna blame Bron AD for that hey man thats you.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not even going to pop ish to y’all. If somehow the Lakers enter the playoffs and look completely different I’d be extremely surprised.

like what if somehow they entered into a best of 7 series and won it and at that took out a favorite. This is me just assuming the rotation will be 7-8 guys in the playoffs.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I’m not even going to pop ish to y’all. If somehow the Lakers enter the playoffs and look completely different I’d be extremely surprised.

like what if somehow they entered into a best of 7 series and won it and at that took out a favorite. This is me just assuming the rotation will be 7-8 guys in the playoffs.
AD running his mouth will guarantee that the Suns sweep them

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

our playing style is not conducive to winning :manny: that's on frank vogel and derozan. there's a reason why any player with actual skill beyond catch and shoot has been ass (Trezz, Schroeder, Kuzma, etc)
DeRozan would have played iso ball..

It's actually the skill needed from Westbrook... If it wasn't for the early season turnover fiesta...he would have been tasked to drive fill speed almost all his possessions

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m actually happy we didn’t get DeMar. I’m a fan of his game and would have hated to see his career go down the drain and be a pawn in Lebron’s chess game. He wouldn’t have had the season he had this year that’s for damn sure. “Go spot up in the corner for me Deebo”.

:russ::deadmanny:

NowwwwwwwwW its the front office. You hating. What i say these nikkas hate lebron so bad they cool with the team NOT getting better just like ownership. Deebo from LA fukk wrong with you? He would be getting these same touches just like Dwade did. Same touches Russ getting now only he wouldn't be hitting the side of the backboard and fingerolling airballs

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Bullshyt It is on Vogel :mjlol:

Bron just won y'all a championship a few years ago.

:russ::deadmanny:

NowwwwwwwwW its the front office. You hating. What i say these nikkas hate lebron so bad they cool with the team NOT getting better hust like ownership. Deebo from LA fukk wrong with you? He would be getting these same touches just like Dwade did. Same touches Russ getting now only he wouldn't be hitting the side of the backboard and fingerolling airballs

Exactly Bron deserves blame for his lack of effort on defense but to think he would sabotage Derozans game is crazy:russ:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
nFnePPn.gif