Don’ be a Sabo while chasin’ 4 rings in LA: 2021-22 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re in a thread about the Los Angeles Lakers 2021-2022 season. You’re responding to shade because some of the shade is being on thrown on your guy by Laker fans. If LeBron played for the Kings you would not be here

You think I didn't talk about the Lakers before LeBron joined? I've probably lived in LA longer than you have. :heh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
You think I didn't talk about the Lakers before LeBron joined? I've probably lived in LA longer than you have. :heh:
Of course you talked about the Lakers, this is the sports section. Talking about them in a thread dedicated to the Lakers season:hubie: NAH.

Congratulations for your time spent living in Los Angeles btw

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
What lakers is missing is AD and a another center that can actually jump .. like..if they still had Damian Jones...having the lob threat would change the offense completely..

Opposing team gotta do only two more read after defending a play..

Line drive...3 point shot.

A lob is unpredictable...it's basically Harden's path to easy assists..

I dunno what Dwight issue is .. but if they can run Gabriel at center for a minute to see the impact.. they need the lob badly.

It’s crazy how washed he is compared to just a couple years ago...in 2020 he was doing this

Now the nikka runs around like a reanimated corpse. shyt is sad. No wonder Bron won’t pass him the ball by any means.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All those empty stat seasons Kobe had and y'all mad at Bron.

Kobe would be proud of Bron's season, actually.

Bro you cant talk logic to these some of these idiots they stuck in "we love kobe and we hate lebron mode. You see how quiet they was durin his 50 week. Guess he was stat padding then too Lebron make them so mad when he does well look at them reacting i LOVE it . They lowkey love being miserable :russ:

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1) If the 2013 Lakers had had anything like this year's injuries (say Kobe missing 20 games, Dwight missing most of the season, and Nash missing the entire season), they wouldn't have had a fukking prayer of making the playoffs. Considering their top 2 played 75+ games each and their top-5 played over 330 games, they were far more disappointing.

2) No board like a Laker board for rewriting history:

Jeanie Buss says Kobe Bryant told the Lakers they should sign Dwight Howard

Kobe Bryant Closes Steve Nash Deal, Still Best Closer in the Game

Kobe Bryant's Doin' Work: Mamba Recruiting For the Los Angeles Lakers?!
And?

That 2013 team would run this team out of the gym

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because he was able to fully rest while another MVP kept his team afloat. Without that luxury he'd be obligated to attempt to stop the Nets from skidding and looks different in the playoffs.

One season of ball played over 2 combined seasons for safety reasons tells me you aren't who you used to be.
This is just random conjecture. The injury he had this year would’ve been the same if he was 23.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is just random conjecture. The injury he had this year would’ve been the same if he was 23.
Two leg-related injuries that cost you half a season each year since having a career-altering/ending injury tells me he cannot be an MVP level player for a full season as formerly expected. Neither one of us is going to concede so it is what it is.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The lakers offensive rating is 24th in the NBA. 2006 lakers were 8th. 2007 7th. Even 2005 we missed the playoffs and no Phil we had the 7th ranked offense. NEVER was Kobe putting up big stats on a team with a shytty offense. You fukk nikkas are gonna stop with the lazy bullshyt tryna sully Kobe’s name to excuse Brons behavior.
:gucci:

This faghot really thinks he’s in a sexual relationship with Kobe Bryant

“You broke ass Coli nikkas gonna stop disrespecting my man”

You probably took off your heels and earrings to type this :mindblown:

:what: :dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Two leg-related injuries that cost you half a season each year since having a career-altering/ending injury tells me he cannot be an MVP level player for a full season as formerly expected. Neither one of us is going to concede so it is what it is.
So basically - I don’t want to address the facts and I’m stubborn so there. Aight b lmao. :laff:. Bruce Brown flying into anyone’s leg is taking them out.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:So that Lebron James style of leadership.. :francis:is so much better then the GOaT's because he aint a BULLY :mjlol::mjlit: everyones Best Friend :troll:

:sas2: GOAT did more with less :ufdup::shaq2:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Phil Jackson literally called Kobe out for stat padding and that was back before he got even more egregious with it. :dead:

We're talking the guy who would shoot 1-9 with a lead in the last 4 minutes alone when he desperately need to keep his 40-point streak alive....the guy who averaged 24 shots/game despite having prime Shaq on his team....the guy who would sometimes shoot 40-50 times more than Shaq in a single playoff series just because he needed to get his...the guy who set the mark for the most FGA in a season in the last 20 years....the guy who decided to turn 2013 into his personal all-offense, zero-defense quest no matter how badly the team played as a result....the guy who shot 20+ times a game in 2015 at a 37% clip even though he was completely washed and the young players needed their development....and the guy who took 50 shots in his final game for absolutely zero reason except he was trying to get a big total....

Yeah, we're really believing you that that guy never stat-padded. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Isn’t that the whole purpose of a shooting guard tho? I mean it’s in the job description

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And?

That 2013 team would run this team out of the gym

So I caught you ignorant and making a false statement, and then you just move the goalposts?

But yeah, you're right, that 2013 team was MUCH more talented and had less injury issues than this 2022 team. Which is why their shytty finish was that much more of a disappointment.