DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Why are u comparing mexico n columbia to dr? Besides speaking the spanish language tell me what is the same?
Even though the person posted is Dominican Don’t act like this same sentiment isn’t present in other Hispanics communities

I’ve heard the term “mejaror la raza” or some Variation from all sides

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thats how all the stupid fukks on this site talk about us you IDIOT. check out dominicans in coli search history
Please can everyone here just run a neg train on this clown. He accused everyone in this thread of being racist but can’t provide ONE example. Bush this fool, :ufdup:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Breh, point out the racist posts in here. Since we’re all racist against you, it shouldn’t take long.
tenor.gif

I got YEARS on sohh and coli. I have always defended my people from stupid ass ppl like you who never met a dominican in their life n wamt to pretend like u did

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I got YEARS on sohh and coli. I have always defended my people from stupid ass ppl like you who never met a dominican in their life n wamt to pretend like u did
Are you remedial? You just accused everyone in this thread of being racist. POST ONE EXAMPLE in this thread.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
He don't got black blood in him so this fakkit ass spaniard would get slapped up and fukked up round here in the bronx talking that shyt. I ain't surprised he out in Jersey to feel safe running his mouth.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Search dominican on this site @skeetsinternal and @Elle Driver are the two most obvious racist against dominicans on this site for years

Dont get baited into getting into it with alot of these trolls breh. The guy in the OP is an obvious self denying lunatic saying some crazy ass shyt, but alot of Coli posters just like ranting about Latinos cuz they do it to everybody. Are there racist Latinos that are Black or Mixed themselves? Yea of course. shyt I got mi no black papis in my own family. But dont get baited into arguing, Ive had cats on here try to school me on how Cubans think when I both live in Miami, and have a spot IN Cuba :unimpressed:

I lived around Dominicans my whole life too and I know the deal but you cant explain cultural differences and nuance on the internet or you just gonna get mad when ppl keep trolling you.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Search dominican on this site @skeetsinternal and @Elle Driver are the two most obvious racist against dominicans on this site for years

Been here since 2012 you know me doggy i don't need to search nothing. I think you have taken this the wrong way my g. If you remember me from 12-14 days I use to shyt on dominicans, africans, mexicans lol heavy. But im in my late 20's now and I don't make those types of post anymore( I havent for years). Honestly this dude just happend to be dominikkkon. It wasent a lets shyt on all dominicans thread.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Even though the person posted is Dominican Don’t act like this same sentiment isn’t present in other Hispanics communities

I’ve heard the term “mejaror la raza” or some Variation from all sides

Jesus fukking christ

This is what im talking.about

MEJOR LA RAZA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOMINICANS

THATS A MEXICAN TERM

DOMINICANS ARE FROM THE CARRIBEAN

MEXICANS CENTRAL AMERICA

BESIDES OUR DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF SPANISH, DOMINICANS AND MEXICANS ARE NOTHING ALIKE

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

He looks and sounds like he's got single-digit IQ. Pathetic. :heh:

Don't think his life is going to end well.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I dont think anybody is being racist lol

If a jamaican posted this video jamaicooon
african = afric00n
African american = c00n

this dude just happend to be a dominikkkooon
Im Dominican and the coli does shyt on anybody that goes againts blackness. Like the word c00n must
be the 2nd most used word besides cac . Yall even call out other African Americans that look down on other black people.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Im Dominican and the coli does shyt on anybody that goes againts blackness. Like the word c00n must
be the 2nd most used word besides cac . Yall even call out other African Americans that look down on other black people.

u feel me lol?

Bro you got guys in here talking about random africans need to give them reparations for slavery , nobody is safe on these coli streets.
This was never a lets shyt on all dominicans thread, it was a lets shyt on this weirdo thread.