DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I grew up in the bx, went to Walton hs for a lil but before I got kicked out.

I seen it with my own eyes Dominicans would come over fresh off the boat looking one way and steal black American culture, and then think they better than us.

I lived and had a co-op on fort George hill for 8 years.

Ya dress, talk and act like black Americans, but look down on them. The shyt sad

Oh u from walton? U want to start calling ppl from walton ave n make a thread about it? Pm me your number n we going to see whats up

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
all this thread proves is that there is black people out there that are JUST AS RACIST as white kkk trump supporters. YA THE SAME.keep.acting different

Obviously not everybody. But this site is full of black racist against latinos
You can’t say that when the Latino community has PROVEN time and again to be very anti-black from dr & Pr, to Mexico, Colombia, Chile, And Argentina and yet nothing has been done against that, y’all treat the black people in your own countries like dirt just look at how you guys treat Hatians in dr, I’ve seen someone house hold’s where no matter the age if you’re the darkest you do a majority if the chores when i stopped by nyc to go see friends/family

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Oh really? Search dominican on this site
Breh, point out the racist posts in here. Since we’re all racist against you, it shouldn’t take long.
tenor.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You can’t say that when the Latino community has PROVEN time and again to be very anti-black from dr & Pr, to Mexico, Colombia, Chile, And Argentina and yet nothing has been done against that, y’all treat the black people in your own countries like dirt just look at how you guys treat Hatians in dr, I’ve seen someone house hold’s where no matter the age if you’re the darkest you do a majority if the chores when i stopped by nyc to go see friends/family

Why are u comparing mexico n columbia to dr? Besides speaking the spanish language tell me what is the same?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I didn't even watch the video, but this fakkit wants to be white so bad.

Even in the original video he tries to use white talking points syaing how black people are gonna "rape and pillage" latin hoods as if there aren't protestors and rioters of different races INCLUDING latinos.

This wannabe alt-right incel needs to commit that.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Oh u from walton? U want to start calling ppl from walton ave n make a thread about it? Pm me your number n we going to see whats up
I was raised in up town bx, I’m not one of them broke dusty Walton nikkas. I’m a dude that actually got it in the street for real.

I went to Walton hs for a bit

i live St. Louis/ chi and Cali now.

Pm me yo info and see how fast I put some money on yo head