DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Don’t start popping shyt Now Juan. You responded to my two previous posts and purposely ignored my question. According to your utopia, there is no anti-black racism amongst your circle of Dominicans.

I’m sure they’ve never uttered one anti-black sentiment. I’m sure they’ve never talked down on African Americans. All of us on here are making it up about our experiences with you self hating “Spaniards”. I’m sure you’ve never met one Dominican that despises their black heritage. Ok Enrique.:mjlol:

And theres no anti back shyt within black ppl UNCLE TOM??

Black dominicans that live in NY SINCE THE 60"S NEVER EXPERIENCED RACISM??

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off i answered two different post before i got to yours, so relax nancy. And what anti black shyt? Every dominican family member n friend i know acknowledges their black n we always knew we was. Tne dumbasses on this site like to sound "woke" n say we not when we always have been
:duck:

The only time y’all acknowledge any blackness is when it involves ignorant shyt non black folks deem as “black culture”. Hip hop, Jordans, weed and bytches. Oh, and if your hair is kinky you say “my hair nappy cause I’m a nikka”
Yea n trust me. U dont know wtf your talking about
Yea n trust me, yes I do. You more angry at us than the dikkhead making the videos.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And theres no anti back shyt within black ppl UNCLE TOM??

Black dominicans that live in NY SINCE THE 60"S NEVER EXPERIENCED RACISM??
Again, deflection “what about black on black on crime?” Breh, just be a good little boy and bow out. You’re not ready to debate on this level with your emotional outbursts. When you’re mature enough then come back. I might entertain a discussion with you then. Until then, get out of your feelings and acknowledge the anti blackness in your community. Being in denial is not helping your argument. We all see it.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
if you not from the tri state area or florida SHUT THE fukk UP. you dont know shyt about dominicans and as far as ya concerned we tall ass dark skin mexicans. Eat a dikk n shut the fukk up, ya wrong on every level
I grew up in the bx, went to Walton hs for a lil but before I got kicked out.

I seen it with my own eyes Dominicans would come over fresh off the boat looking one way and steal black American culture, and then think they better than us.

I lived and had a co-op on fort George hill for 8 years.

Ya dress, talk and act like black Americans, but look down on them. The shyt sad

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Dude had that late 80's ultimate warrior/savage/hulk hogan coked out promo down to a t, I'll give him that

source.gif
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
all this thread proves is that there is black people out there that are JUST AS RACIST as white kkk trump supporters. YA THE SAME.keep.acting different

Obviously not everybody. But this site is full of black racist against latinos

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:duck:

The only time y’all acknowledge any blackness is when it involves ignorant shyt non black folks deem as “black culture”. Hip hop, Jordans, weed and bytches. Oh, and if your hair is kinky you say “my hair nappy cause I’m a nikka”

Yea n trust me, yes I do. You more angry at us than the dikkhead making the videos.

Im not angry at anyone. You.and all the other racist fukks against dominicans are

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

and i told u
He’s from Jersey and if my memory recalls his 1st. racist vid - he starts out at the very beginning saying something like he’s a Dominican not from the Bronx or Washington Heights etc...

what part of jersey is he from? I do know prejudice Dominicans, but this dude talking like that on a platform like YouTube, he def would’ve got assaulted by now In most areas I know.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
all this thread proves is that there is black people out there that are JUST AS RACIST as white kkk trump supporters. YA THE SAME.keep.acting different

Obviously not everybody. But this site is full of black racist against latinos
What post in here is racist against Latinos? Please quote it and point it out.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Again, deflection “what about black on black on crime?” Breh, just be a good little boy and bow out. You’re not ready to debate on this level with your emotional outbursts. When you’re mature enough then come back. I might entertain a discussion with you then. Until then, get out of your feelings and acknowledge the anti blackness in your community. Being in denial is not helping your argument. We all see it.

Why the fukk would i want a discussion with an obvious racist??