DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
How? I barely mention y’all. :unimpressed:

Yea ok keep fronting, i barely pay attention to anyone on this site but you and @skeetsinternal always stand out when it comes to.dominicans

Im sure your dominican crush nutted in your mouth without telling you and @skeetsinternal got beat up by some dominicans and his bytch took in the same day

Ya both got years saying slick shyt but pretending like ya not racist

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yea ok keep fronting, i barely pay attention to anyone on this site but you and @skeetsinternal always stand out when it comes to.dominicans

Im sure your dominican crush nutted in your mouth without telling you and @skeetsinternal got beat up by some dominicans and his bytch took in the same day

Ya both got years saying slick shyt but pretending like ya not racist
What you so aggy for? I wasn’t even in this thread you mentioned me. :unimpressed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ah shut up you dumbass. You’re charmin ultra soft. You’re as dumb as the guy in the video. You can’t even post one example of us being racist in this thread. Just shut your mouth and finish your beans and rice bytch.

If you in the bronx the pm me and we can both say who soft n who not

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Jesus fukking christ

This is what im talking.about

MEJOR LA RAZA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOMINICANS

THATS A MEXICAN TERM

DOMINICANS ARE FROM THE CARRIBEAN

MEXICANS CENTRAL AMERICA

BESIDES OUR DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF SPANISH, DOMINICANS AND MEXICANS ARE NOTHING ALIKE
Explain Rafael Trujillo spic. You people's anti blackness is ingrained on a cultural level.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You was hella guilty of that shyt back then I remember you got me hot one time :mjlol:

Some of these new posters dont have the same finesse for it tho :hhh:

dude said elle and skeets was bad? he needs to go read my old threads :mjlol:

lmaooo I was 19-22 and I was vicious with it :wow:. Unlike these new posters I knew exactly how to rile up a crowd and get under peoples skin. Those 2012-14 threads were actually racist as hell. don't get me wrong it had a lot of truth but im not proud of calling people spics behind a computer screen, its p*ssy. Im still pro black and its still fukk anyone who hates us but just without the venom/hate. I fukks with the black latinos, jamacians, africans for sure.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
what part of jersey is he from? I do know prejudice Dominicans, but this dude talking like that on a platform like YouTube, he def would’ve got assaulted by now In most areas I know.

i don't remember
i do remember him saying it a few times & i think he’s a truck driver - so i assume Central Jersey