MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol I remember this guy

He’s a self hating mulatto/quadroon incel with an obsession with black people

And tries his hardest to claim he’s white (yeah right.....look at his nose)

I hope he aint serious but then again I do know some Dominicans just as ignorant in real life (not as extreme as him though)

He’s unhinged

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
just watched a few of his videos

Ima Jamaican and Pr.

I legit don’t fukk with the Pr side of my family, or Latinos

if I ever see this dude out in traffic it will be a bad day for him, dudes videos got me tight.

This guy will never genuinely go up to a breh and shout this.

Just like most racists today, he'll stay home and rack up a mountain of spit on his phone.

A sad pathetic little piece of shyt.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol, yeah he’s an idiot. He trying to speak eloquently but is struggling. Watching that video I was like “go ahead, sound it out now”

side note: he’s def slow. The correct word he’s looking or is indigenous and not Native American. Second, I know DNA is tricky and traits can pop up from family member to family member, but he’s an idiot for countering his argument about having African dna verse indigenous dna. Looking at him, I’d assume he was a mixed of European and black. I don’t see any indigenous characteristics.... his parents failed him

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Are you remedial? You just accused everyone in this thread of being racist. POST ONE EXAMPLE in this thread.
Mothrrfukker i can post examples for THIS SITE. YEARS OF RACISM against latinos. False information about dominicans

Im ready to go to war with anyone that says different

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Been here since 2012 you know me doggy i don't need to search nothing. I think you have taken this the wrong way my g. If you remember me from 12-14 days I use to shyt on dominicans, africans, mexicans lol heavy. But im in my late 20's now and I don't make those types of post anymore( I havent for years). Honestly this dude just happend to be dominikkkon. It wasent a lets shyt on all dominicans thread.

You was hella guilty of that shyt back then I remember you got me hot one time :mjlol:

Some of these new posters dont have the same finesse for it tho :hhh:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
exposed..... :russ:

Really is a cycle.This is what Asian, Hispanic and even some black c00ns act when they hate themselves and want to be white.

He can't even articulate his WS talking points. He just reads and repeats, go any deeper and he just fumbles.

Self-hating POS who can't say it outright. He's pissed he's not 100% European. :mjgrin: He'll never be one.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This guy is a well known dominic00n. Tariq did a little segment on this clown a few months ago. He even refers to Blacks as the “n-word”. Hard -er

He’s a self hating light skinned Black man that speaks Spanish. That’s all. He looks like one of the long lost HodgeTwin brothers.
Found it.

1:05:00.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Mothrrfukker i can post examples for THIS SITE. YEARS OF RACISM against latinos. False information about dominicans

Im ready to go to war with anyone that says different
Ah shut up you dumbass. You’re charmin ultra soft. You’re as dumb as the guy in the video. You can’t even post one example of us being racist in this thread. Just shut your mouth and finish your beans and rice bytch.