Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Oh my bad, it just stated that he owned 30 plantations and "executed" workers who didnt comply :manny: you want to define that as something other than slavery go right on ahead, ya obviously big mad trying to revision history
No ones "big mad" you slow ass Dominic00n when I debunked your shyt a thousand times already. You're just acting retarded to keep this argument going. Or you're just plain slow. :heh:

1. I already showed that slavery was abolished in Haiti via the constitution Dessalines himself wrote. Saying that Dessalines continued slavery itself its retarded and shouldn't be taking seriously.

2. Haiti was a agriculture economy.:heh: So of course Dessalines owning 30 plantations isn't surprising. And it was only the rural area. And was needed to sustain the economy at the time. More importantly they were PAID.:dahell:

3. And yes Dessalines was ruthless your point? At that time he needed to because not only was Haiti a rogue nation and surrounded by enemies and could hardly trade with anyone but also because he needed to sustain the economy.

The only person revisioning history are Dominic00ns like yourself who don't even understand or study Haitian history. Like I said keep Haiti out your damn mouth,

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At least Dominicans been calling out they c00ns and cacs for the anti blackness unlike Mexicacs, I'll give em that. :ehh:

Yep. It's not cool to be anti black right now and I been seeing them make waay more of an effort to bridge the gap than any other group.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How? Many of the Dominicans here outside of one disowned him.

Im trying to read through the last couple pages he's making sense with the shyt about dominican cops robbing people but it seems like hea going off on tangents... I think the dominican slander pushed him off the edge into saying some shyt he normally wouldn't :lupe: I dont think haitians would fight an anti slavery war just to turn around and enslave haitians tho but hes not the first dominican to say that, why do they hold that perspective? Those wars between Haiti and DR are interesting because as a Latino, we always hear the Dominican side from them which is "Haiti dominated and taxed the shyt out of DR until they revolted" which seems like an oversimplification. And then you got the fact that DR is the only former colony to ask the Spanish colonizers to come back :wtf: enlighten me breh I know you know what happend for real

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Hispaniola nikkas STAY beefing :damn:

@Jesus is my protector
@Uptown WaYo87

Cuban delegation requests to insert Lil Terio gif cuz Idk wtf going on, came back in and mfers scrapping over Dessalines :mindblown:

I need cliffs cuz

I dont got no beef with any hatian breh, the Desallines topic came up when talking about the deep history between haiti and dr

@Jesus is my protector brang him up n now him and the same 4 circle jerking posters are big mad because i pointed out SEVERAL references and quotes that showed dessalines still owned slaves that he like to call workers to save face.

Who cares if he paid them scraps? He would KILL anyone who didnt continue to work the field, therefore those workers were still essentially slaves. He kept his foot on they neck for the sake of the economy. Sounds like that down south confederate mentality to me, "its not slavery we need it for our economy :hubie:"

Im finished with this topic because now people going to spin it into me beefing with hatians when all i been talking about is how both sides did wrong to each other which relates to tensions that go on till this day between some dominicans and haitans. But let other people on this site tell it, it was all one sided with dominicans in the wrong because the whole country is "anti-black"

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@loyola llothta @ZoeGod @Fatboi1 @intruder v6.1 @Mega @mson

We got a shyt talking White-Dominican revisionist history. I would go and debunk every point but I don't got the time.
I have no time for that type of Dominican who still mad the "evil haitians" took away their slaves 200 years later. Thank God a long-time close friend of mine who's Dominican herself be telling me all the anti Haitian propaganda bullshyt the be telling themselves and their kids:russ:

I wish I could get homegirl to register here and respond to this thread on some Snowden type shyt:russ:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I have no time for that type of Dominican who still mad the "evil haitians" took away their slaves 200 years later. Thank God a long-time close friend of mine who's Dominican herself be telling me all the anti Haitian propaganda bullshyt the be telling themselves and their kids:russ:

I wish I could get homegirl to register here and respond to this thread on some Snowden type shyt:russ:

:russ: word bring her through so i can shut her down :russ:

:comeon:

When did i ever call hatians evil? Bring the post up PLEASE

All ive been speaking about is the deep complicated history between haitains n dominicans. The dumbasses in this thread wanna bring up dessalines like he never owned people. He changed the name from slave to worker and these dumb fukks want to defend it and say "B-B-But it was for the economy!! We needed to keep our "plantations" going!! How were we going to survive :wtf:" and think that shyt is cool.

He killed anybody that did not want to work in his fields, and most of his plantation workers were former slaves that he ended up EXECUTING. But nah its all good, they got paid right. Top dollar working the fields its all good :stopitslime:

Show me one time in DR history where the entire country profited from slavery? You cant. But you can use google right now and find out slavery is still going on in haiti. But nah lets just talk shyt about dominicans cause its cool

Like i said im not beefing with hatian brehs, thats all history n we past that. But im going to continue to beef with anybody trying to rewrite history. Lets keep this shyt going

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Been fukking with this cute chick. Dude def is an incel.

:leon:

He lost his job. :mjlol:

His co-worker was Interviewed in the video. Said how he never keeps that same energy at work. What a surprise. :mjpls:

of course, anyone could tell dude was:hamster: when black folks were in his presence

xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Im trying to read through the last couple pages he's making sense with the shyt about dominican cops robbing people but it seems like hea going off on tangents... I think the dominican slander pushed him off the edge into saying some shyt he normally wouldn't :lupe: I dont think haitians would fight an anti slavery war just to turn around and enslave haitians tho but hes not the first dominican to say that, why do they hold that perspective? Those wars between Haiti and DR are interesting because as a Latino, we always hear the Dominican side from them which is "Haiti dominated and taxed the shyt out of DR until they revolted" which seems like an oversimplification. And then you got the fact that DR is the only former colony to ask the Spanish colonizers to come back :wtf: enlighten me breh I know you know what happend for real

That because there was a traitor and a dictator named Pedro Santana ( and Buenaventura Baez) who exiled and executed the founding fathers, was a royalist to the Spanish crown. He was in fond of the Spanish monarchy and empire, under his rule he wanted Spain to reclaim DR.

Some politicians/elites supported to reunify the island with Haiti and Gran Colombia ( Spanish Haiti aka DR flew a similar flag that resembles to Venezuela's flag ) Buenaventura Baez tried to have the United States, Spain and France to own/colonize DR at one point during his presidency. DR was basically up for grab after the DR war of independence against Haiti. It was all for stability. Thanks God the French and the U.S rejected us. And fukk Spain.