Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

But no one thinks about color in the DR.

Everybody just picks on DR for no reason. OK.

:comeon:

Dominicant whitey over there likes to kumbaya historical analysis. Thank gawd my parents taught me both aspects of history. He wants to act like this doesn’t exist:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn what a thread :whew:

@Uptown WaYo87 You started off the thread on 99 DEFENSE. It could've went differently had you just simply put down the guy in the video and kept it moving. Instead, you barely addressed him and started off deflecting about Candace Owens and other shyt that had nothing to do with the topic. Nobody on here gets a free pass, you know how the internet is. You seriously need to pick up a few books on AA history but given your comments and past posts I feel like you have formed some sort of deep seeded resentment towards them based off of comments online you got extremely defensive over. I'd give you a few books to read but I seriously doubt you'd read them.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You ever been to DR? You have no idea what you talking about when it comes to the cops and who they fukk with, they fukk with EVERYBODY this is a known fact

Anyone from DR would tell you unless you in the resort, know people that are connected if you among the people. Cause if the goons dont rob you the cops will 100%

Thats a fact and id love to hear any other so called dominican on this site deny that

THIS IS TRUE....pero being black does not help and actually makes it worse. They will assume if u are a darskin dominican ur a haitian that is lying. That’s happened to me and I was born in DR.....and im not even midnight black Im just brownskin imagine if I was Tyrese color. The only Dominicans I see spout this are white passing, white or black dominicans in denial....

u cant tell me im lying cuz ur not black and u dont know what we go thru (u said it urself ur white passing).....I know us DR’s embrace all our colors and dont obssess over it AS MUCH as the US but it is a FACTOR.....colorism as far as oppurtunities for advancement is real.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
fukk it. I have time now.

I like how you Dominican nationalists like to leave certain aspects out. Where did Dessalines specifically say that?

Anyways, you're clearly talking about the Moca invasion. Which many of you White-Dominicans like to use as propaganda against Haitians. During the slaughter of Moca the territory of Eastern Hispaniola was under the FRENCH. The French who still has interests in taking back control of western Hispaniola. Do you know WHY Dessalines and Henri Christophe invaded Moca? Because French officer Marie-Louis Ferrand wanted to enslave Haitian children and use them as sex slaves!

Of course the invasion was ruthless. Its war and innocent people were killed and not excusing that but.... I like how you White-Dominican nationalists like to paint Dominicans as this innocent group of people who throughout history had to defend themselves from the "barbaric dark skinned Haitian animals."

Unification of Hispaniola - Wikipedia

Of course not excusing kids being killed because that is sick but again that part of the island was in control of the French who were ordering SLAVE RAIDS. How about you tell the whole story.

Oh really? Is that why Puerto Plata for example was developed under Haitian rule? Of course the occupation wasn't all paradise and all but I like how certain Dominicans ignore certain aspects like this.

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - Wikipedia

But I'll get to the occupation later. Don't even get me started on how one Haitian leader aided Dominicans against Spanish colonization lol. Or how Haitian rebels against Boyer made the DR "independence" possible.

Your silly "kill as many Haitians as they can" makes the situation simplified. Faustin himself seen the country as DR as belonging to Haiti due to constitutions again it was the French who controlled the DR side after the Spanish.

Plus the Haitian army under Faustin was not as strong as it was during Henri or Petitions days. More importantly addressing the silly ass bolded he was overthrown because he was a ruthless dictator and was slaughtering different types of Haitians especially the mulatto class.

Either way we can bring up instances of Dominicans slaughtering Haitians.

The bolded is laughable. One sentence you're like "Dominicans treat Blacks friendly! Execpt if you're Haitian" and then in another sentence "you claim Haitians are treated so good." Which is it?

And I find it funny that you claim "nobody kills Haitians in DR", its extremely funny you White-Dominican Nationalists deny Rafael Trujillo.:rolleyes: Let me guess he had his "reasons" to slaughter those thousands of Haitians lol.

Edit:

Everyone note how I am specifically saying "White-Dominicans" and not "Dominicans" in general. Oh... I got some juicy sources when it comes to Black Dominicans. That's if you wanna continue.

What in the fukk did you just prove? What in the fukk does marie-louis have to do with dominicans in the early 1800s? The french and Hatians had close relations HENCE creole you stupid fukk, marie-louis dont got shyt to do.with dominicans. All you did was lecture me about dessalini who slit 40 young childrens throat :dwillhuh:. Honestly what point were you trying to prove? Hatians still took over the island and enslaved their own people for profit!! Dessalini himself kept rocking with slavery!!

After the revolution, newly freed slaves were violently opposed to remaining on plantations, but Dessalines, like Louverture, used military might to keep them there, thinking that plantation labor was the only way to make the economy function.[49] Most ex-slaves viewed Dessalines' rule as more of the same oppression they had known during de jure slavery.[49] Dessalines was killed by a mob of his own officers in 1806.[50]

U really just brang up that scumbag to prove what point exactly? HIS OWN PEOPLE KILLED HIM!! And you got these dummies in this thread who didnt even read your post but wanna pretend like u know what u talking about

Getttt the fukkkk outta here :camby:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What in the fukk did you just prove? What in the fukk does marie-louis have to do with dominicans in the early 1800s? The french and Hatians had close relations HENCE creole you stupid fukk, marie-louis dont got shyt to do.with dominicans. All you did was lecture me about dessalini who slit 40 young childrens throat :dwillhuh:. Honestly what point were you trying to prove? Hatians still took over the island and enslaved their own people for profit!! Dessalini himself kept rocking with slavery!!

U really just brang up that scumbag to prove what point exactly? HIS OWN PEOPLE KILLED HIM!! And you got these dummies in this thread who didnt even read your post but wanna pretend like u know what u talking about

Getttt the fukkkk outta here :camby:

How about you let @SomeoneFromThePast who is a grown man with his own nuts debate for himself. The bolded itself proves that you clearly did not get what the post was about nor do you have the IQ level to engage in this topic. And Dessalines(not freaking Dessalini) was betrayed and set up by his own officers for power and control. He was never killed by a mob of Haitians. You retard. Nor did he "kept rocking with slavery."

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
How about you let @SomeoneFromThePast who is a grown man with his own nuts debate for himself. The bolded itself proves that you clearly did not get what the post was about nor do you have the IQ level to engage in this topic.

You brang up dessalini who kept enslaving his own haitian people for profit and claimed "white dominicans" were twisting events but you literally made NO POINT AT ALL

Im the one who pointed out haiti rocking with the slave business for a whole generation and you made a post about dominicans not knowing what they talking about.

So you bring up dessalini on some :smugfavre: shyt but not fully looking into his scumbag history. Ya man literally kept enslaving his own people on some django sam jackson shyt because he thought "it was important for the economy"

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You brang up dessalini who kept enslaving his own haitian people for profit and claimed "white dominicans" were twisting events but you literally made NO POINT AT ALL

Im the one who pointed out haiti rocking with the slave business for a whole generation and you made a post about dominicans not knowing what they talking about.

So you bring up dessalini on some :smugfavre: shyt but not fully looking into his scumbag history. Ya man literally kept enslaving his own people on some django sam jackson shyt because he thought "it was important for the economy"
Stop replying to me and let @SomeoneFromThePast debate himself. And how the fukk was a man who was PURCHASING slaves from the USA and setting them FREE "keeping slavery rocking" in Haiti???:mindblown:
d4UC3Jj.png

Haiti: A Shattered Nation

More importantly Dessalines abolished slavery you peanut sized brain fakkit.

Dessalines ratifies Haiti’s first constitution. To strengthen national unity and bring together the country’s various factions, the constitution proclaims all Haitians black. The constitution also legitimizes Dessalines’ regime, legalizing structures set in place since independence. The constitution reaffirms the permanent abolition of slavery, that all Haitians are free and equal; and above all Haitians’ inalienable right to land ownership.
The Haitian Revolution 1804-1805

Meanwhile, can't say the same for the DR during the time. Fetch us a source that states the constitution that Dessalines created legalized slavery. Like I said you clearly aren't built for this topic. You're making the Dominican side look more and more retarded. Let @SomeoneFromThePast debate who at least seems much more knowledgeable and go listen to some Bachata.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
THIS IS TRUE....pero being black does not help and actually makes it worse. They will assume if u are a darskin dominican ur a haitian that is lying. That’s happened to me and I was born in DR.....and im not even midnight black Im just brownskin imagine if I was Tyrese color. The only Dominicans I see spout this are white passing, white or black dominicans in denial....

u cant tell me im lying cuz ur not black and u dont know what we go thru (u said it urself ur white passing).....I know us DR’s embrace all our colors and dont obssess over it AS MUCH as the US but it is a FACTOR.....colorism as far as oppurtunities for advancement is real.

Why would i claim you lying about that tho? Trust me i know how much of a scumbag a DR cop can be, i love everything about DR except the cops because of a fukked up situations me, friends n family have been in. Just look at how hard they going in now during covid and the curfew :heh:

And nah, i know plenty of dark skin brehs in DR that own clubs/barbershops/restaurants and if you go into those establishment you see all types of dominicans. Dark skin people do not get oppressed in DR as far as opportunities but im not going to deny them getting discriminated by them scumbag cops

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Stop replying to me and let @SomeoneFromThePast debate himself. And how the fukk was a man who was PURCHASING slaves from the USA and setting them FREE "keeping slavery rocking" in Haiti???:mindblown:
d4UC3Jj.png

Haiti: A Shattered Nation

More importantly Dessalines abolished slavery you peanut sized brain fakkit.

Meanwhile, can't say the same for the DR during the time. Fetch us a source that states the constitution that Dessalines created legalized slavery. Like I said you clearly aren't built for this topic. You're making the Dominican side look more and more retarded. Let @SomeoneFromThePast debate who at least seems much more knowledgeable and go listen to some Bachata.

Are you on fukking PCP :dwillhuh:

Let me post this again

[49] Most ex-slaves viewed Dessalines' rule as more of the same oppression they had known during de jure slavery.[49] Dessalines was killed by a mob of his own officers in 1806.[50]

Dessalini kept profiting from slavery and killed by his own people but you really trying to paint him in a positive light??

Bring up someone that wasnt a scumbag you stupid fukk. Plus he died in 1805 and slavery kept going in haiti for another 50+ years after that

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Are you on fukking PCP :dwillhuh:

Let me post this again

Dessalini kept profiting from slavery and killed by his own people but you really trying to paint him in a positive light??

Bring up someone that wasnt a scumbag you stupid fukk. Plus he died in 1805 and slavery kept going in haiti for another 50+ years after that

1. How about you provide a LINK to that quote because I can't even trace it anywhere.

2. The quote is not saying what you think its saying you fukking dumbass. Where does the freaking quote state that Dessline benefited from slavery? It only states that the ex-slaves viewed his reign as bad as during slavery. And yet there is no elaboration on it. And who the hell cares what some dumb idiot like yourself has to say? I already shown your peanut sized brain that Dessalines ABOLISHED slavery. I even showed your peanut sized brain the official constitution and what it states. And not some random quote without any links. And you saying that it was going for 50+ years shows that you are clearly drunk off some good ass Presidentes. How the hell could he die in 1805 and yet kept slavery going for 50+ after his death? Do you even realize how idiotic that sounds? Once again:
Dessalines ratifies Haiti’s first constitution. To strengthen national unity and bring together the country’s various factions, the constitution proclaims all Haitians black. The constitution also legitimizes Dessalines’ regime, legalizing structures set in place since independence. The constitution reaffirms the permanent abolition of slavery, that all Haitians are free and equal; and above all Haitians’ inalienable right to land ownership.

Show us Dessalines constitution LEGALIZING slavery.

3. And yes Haitians will continue seeing him as a hero since he was responsible for FREEING Haiti from the French. So get off Dessalines dikk. Of course he was declared himself leader for life and became harsh but that was only because he was surrounded by different enemies in the region.

Either way I doubt your little high yella ass even knows who Dessalines is based off your silly arguments. And constantly pronouncing it "Dessalini."

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Slavery is still widespread in Haiti today. According to the 2014 Global Slavery Index, Haiti has an estimated 237,700 enslaved persons making it the country with the second-highest prevalence of slavery in the world, behind only Mauritania.

Slavery is still a problem today in haiti but ok buddy keep going on about dessalini, slavery was haitis main financial profit for plenty of years after he died and some of that shyt still going on today @Jesus is my protector

Im not even trying to get at haitian brehs cause i fukk with every one that ive met but anyone that says haiti vs dr is some kind of one-sided hate all black ppl shyt is fukking delusional, theres deep history there and both sides did wrong

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Slavery is still a problem today in haiti but ok buddy keep going on about dessalini, slavery was haitis main financial profit for plenty of years after he died and some of that shyt still going on today @Jesus is my protector
So this is where you're getting your shabby sources from.
Slavery in Haiti - Wikipedia

The quote is talking about human-trafficking or Restavek(which many poor Haitian families do) not legalized slavery by the government you jackass which has nothing to do with Dessaline. Anyways this is "Restavek."
Restavek - Wikipedia

But two can play that game.
Dominican Republic 3rd with modern slavery in the Americas: EFE
facebook.svg
Dominican Republic 3rd with modern slavery in the Americas: EFE

twitter.svg

linkedin.svg

email.svg

whatsapp.svg

Im not even trying to get at haitian brehs cause i fukk with every one that ive met but anyone that says haiti vs dr is some kind of one-sided hate all black ppl shyt is fukking delusional, theres deep history there and both sides did wrong

How about you keep Haitians and Haiti out your filthy lil mouth. I have good Dominican posters as friends on here and I'm trying my best to NOT light up your people, culture and history.