DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
He's still talking shyt though...

This Dominican chick posted this video..

And the dude jumped in her DMs right after..

That DM :mjlol:

Damn, use to work in that area

Side note:

Something tells me that wasn't a 'random' situation. Seems like a disagreement took place, she must've called him broke, hence the money flash. Then she goes apeshyt while he walks away towards Chipotle/Jollibee/Arby on the next block

:yeshrug:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That DM :mjlol:

Damn, use to work in that area

Side note:

Something tells me that wasn't a 'random' situation. Seems like a disagreement took place, she must've called him broke, hence the money flash. Then she goes apeshyt while he walks away towards Chipotle/Jollibee/Arby on the next block

:yeshrug:

That chick ain't innocent. Knowing these Dominic00nS she started some shyt with that cat. nikkas ain't just randomly going up to chicks they don't know flashing money and calling them monkeys for no reason. She a lying bytch.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
O
That chick ain't innocent. Knowing these Dominic00nS she started some shyt with that cat. nikkas ain't just randomly going up to chicks they don't know flashing money and calling them monkeys for no reason. She a lying bytch.
deff ugly hoe thought she was gonna get some
Sympathy

invalid

Banned
Daps
Side note:

Yeah, I don't believe her either. She def came at my man some type of way to get at his ego cause he was coming at her like his ego was on the line.:mjlol:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
He tried to holla, she probably wasn't with it, he then says something and she replies that he's broke. Seen that happen a bunch :manny:

Homie took it too far calling her a Spanish monkey tho.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif

Bump

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

His own nephew calling him out. :mjgrin: Some interesting shyt in here.

Dude is literally a supreme loser in every aspect of life. Geez.

IDGAF about your fukked up family dynamics, that ain't got shyt to do with us. :camby: These losers always have fukked up beginnings but somehow they hate always gets taken out on us. :mindblown:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

His own nephew calling him out. :mjgrin: Some interesting shyt in here.

Dude is literally a supreme loser in every aspect of life. Geez.

IDGAF about your fukked up family dynamics, that ain't got shyt to do with us. :camby: These losers always have fukked up beginnings but somehow they hate always gets taken out on us. :mindblown:

:picard: his nephew ethered the shyt out of him. Ls all the way around for this spaniard wannabe.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Doesn't he know that most Dominicans are half Black. This guy wants to be from Spain so bad. Mental illness is real. Preserve what heritage num nut :snoop: Racism is mental illness.