DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Apart from wanting to fukk Dominic00n women, what actual value do they bring to Black Americans given the high regard Black Americans have for them?

:mjtf::dahell:

What high regards to ADOS people have for them? I swear you be saying some of the dumbest things no offense. ADOS men just smash Dominican women and keep it moving. Its that simple people. But I like how NO ONE brings up that Dominican women themselves lust after ADOS men. @Supper

Again, what high regards do ADOS ppl have for Dominicans? You be saying some of the most uninformed silly shyt.

:russ:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
If he wanna get slumped and left on the street like them Latin Queens and 2-6s got slumped the last few days here in Chicago for fukking with innocent black people, then he can do all that yelling while flopping around next to a boarded up taqueria as them hollows tearing through his ass.
:yeshrug:

:huhldup:....I didn't see this:whoo::feedme:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
unfortunately, where there's smoke, there's fire with MANY dominicans.

the extent of mental conditioning of their people with regard to anti-blackness is akin to a deranged science experiment. they're in so much mental confusion that many can't even process to step back and realize what they reflexively, illogically defend when they get called out... even with many of them having significant african admixture. this is white supremacy 101, folks.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There's no coming back from this for that loser. He lost his job, been exposed as an offline p*ssy (no surprises there), then got his channel taken down. :mjlol:

This whole shyt was hilarious but props to the Dominicans calling him out.

Oh and I been listening to a few videos from that VivaBelle chick. Chick is bad as hell. :wow:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's no coming back from this for that loser. He lost his job, been exposed as an offline p*ssy (no surprises there), then got his channel taken down. :mjlol:

This whole shyt was hilarious but props to the Dominicans calling him out.

Oh and I been listening to a few videos from that VivaBelle chick. Chick is bad as hell. :wow:

Dude beats women too

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
unfortunately, where there's smoke, there's fire with MANY dominicans.

the extent of mental conditioning of their people with regard to anti-blackness is akin to a deranged science experiment. they're in so much mental confusion that many can't even process to step back and realize what they reflexively, illogically defend when they get called out... even with many of them having significant african admixture. this is white supremacy 101, folks.

Why do so many non Dominican people care so much though? As long as they keep black Americans ou there mouth why does it matter?

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Supper

All Star
Daps
Not from out there, but I was surprised to find out this happened once upon a time.

Funny, to see how certain communities who like to get on their high horse with AADOS react when THEIR community is the victim of police brutality. All of a sudden it's okay for them to turn up the Latino heat.

shyt we can dig in the archives can do the same thing with my city too.

More officers were called in and the situation escalated. Police cars were set on fire, local shops looted and burned. One police officer was struck by a car and suffered a broken leg. A television reporter was struck in the head with a brick, and another reporter stabbed in the upper leg.
42 years ago: Houston Cinco de Mayo celebration that turned ugly

Murder of Joe Campos Torres - Wikipedia

And for the record I'm NOT cosign or endorsing looting small businesses, or any business that provides services to the average working class citizen. Aggression and violence should be directed at the offenders and/or offending organization. But, I do find it funny how Mexicans and Dominicans are trying to act holier than thou at AADOS when it comes to destroying and looting that goes on during protest against police brutality.

Last edited: