DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So this is where you're getting your shabby sources from.
Slavery in Haiti - Wikipedia

The quote is talking about human-trafficking or Restavek(which many poor Haitian families do) not legalized slavery by the government you jackass which has nothing to do with Dessaline. Anyways this is "Restavek."
Restavek - Wikipedia

But two can play that game.
Dominican Republic 3rd with modern slavery in the Americas: EFE
facebook.svg
Dominican Republic 3rd with modern slavery in the Americas: EFE

twitter.svg

linkedin.svg

email.svg

whatsapp.svg

How about you keep Haitians and Haiti out your filthy lil mouth. I have good Dominican posters as friends on here and I'm trying my best to NOT light up your people, culture and history.

Also like his predecessors Louverture and Dessalines, Christophe used military might to force former slaves to stay on the plantations

:rudy: we can both keep going back and forth showing quotes, still doesn't change the fact BOTH sides did wrong to each other and the fukked up deep history

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:rudy: we can both keep going back and forth showing quotes, still doesn't change the fact BOTH sides did wrong to each other and the fukked up deep history
The citation of that quote you got from Wikipedia comes from the book "Haiti: The Aftershocks of History" written by Laurent Dubois who is a known bigot when it comes to Haitian history. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. There is no evidence that Louverture or Dessalines kept slaves on plantation without pay.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
You ever been to DR? You have no idea what you talking about when it comes to the cops and who they fukk with, they fukk with EVERYBODY this is a known fact

Anyone from DR would tell you unless you in the resort, know people that are connected if you among the people. Cause if the goons dont rob you the cops will 100%

Thats a fact and id love to hear any other so called dominican on this site deny that
stfu with that dorito babble nikka:pachaha:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The DominiCAC @SomeoneFromThePast and the Dominic00n @Uptown WaYo87 don't respect black heros. Misspelling names is a common white supremacist tactic.

It's gotta be that spaniard blood they claim so much.

nKzlqxP.jpg

So because i kept mistakenly putting a "i" in the end instead of "es" im a white supremacist?? :heh: you stupid fukks are insane

Continue to try to rewrite history, yea dessalines did positive actions that pushed things forward as a whole but theres no going around the fact he was also a brutal scumbag who owned over 30 plantations himself and slit 40 young kids throats in moca

The same way i was wrong about lincoln because i only had the idea that he abolished slavery and ya proved there was more to that, is the same shyt im saying about dessalines. Dude was as much as a scumbag as lincoln, still owning plantations and executing "workers" aka slaves who didnt listen to him AFTER slavery was "abolished"

Then of course HIS OWN people kill him but ok

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nKzlqxP.jpg

So because i kept mistakenly putting a "i" in the end instead of "es" im a white supremacist?? :heh: you stupid fukks are insane

Continue to try to rewrite history, yea dessalines did positive actions that pushed things forward as a whole but theres no going around the fact he was also a brutal scumbag who owned over 30 plantations himself and slit 40 young kids throats in moca

The same way i was wrong about lincoln because i only had the idea that he abolished slavery and ya proved there was more to that, is the same shyt im saying about dessalines. Dude was as much as a scumbag as lincoln, still owning plantations and executing "workers" aka slaves who didnt listen to him AFTER slavery was "abolished"

Then of course HIS OWN people kill him but ok

Once again keep Desallines name out your filthy mouth you subhuman crossbreed. Nowhere in that screenshot does it state that he owned slaves.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Once again keep Desallines name out your filthy mouth you subhuman crossbreed. Nowhere in that screenshot does it state that he owned slaves.

Oh my bad, it just stated that he owned 30 plantations and executed "workers" who didnt comply :manny: you want to define that as something other than slavery go right on ahead, ya obviously big mad trying to revision history

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps