DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:patrice:
I regret posting this. I was disgusted by how dark skin people and Haitians are being treated in DR. I know there are good people in DR however the perception I've seen of DR has always been that is a country filled with colorist light skin people.

I respect the regret. But the colorist light skin people is straight up propoganda.

People talk about the problem with haitians but theres a deep history there. Hatians controlled the whole island after their revolution and what do you think was there main financial profit during those years? PLANTATION SLAVERY. So yes hatians had OTHER hatians in chains plus dominicans (no one wants to talk about that). THEN Dominicans fought for their independence and won, THEN the trujillo era came and he was a known dictator scumbag whos agenda was anti-hatian and he tried to teach lighter skin was better (he use to powder his own)

Present time majority of DR talks about him in disgust and disdain and ill always say this, NO ONE THINKS ABOUT COLOR IN DR. Ya think a black dominican doesnt get equal opportunities in DR? Cant get a house? Cant start a business?Or experience what black americans experience here in the US with cops? matter of fact the cops over there ARE WORSE because they WILL extort you but they dont give a fukk about color they looking at how much bread u look like u got. Them motherfukkers LITERALLY get paid $200 a MONTH. So no surprise on their extortion tactics they live in a 3rd world country

So Yea you got scumbags who going to shyt on hatians but thats a nationality and cultural difference thing plus the history i explained, and like i always said EVERY GROUP OF PEOPLE HAS A RACIST SUBSET IN IT even dominicans, and even black people. Problem with this site is that people lump an entire group as racist n just talk out they ass

But even after all the history, these are dominican and hatians marching together in uptown NYC. But let these stupid fukks on this site tell you different and about HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL about ALL dominicans

Last edited:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I respect the regret. But the colorist light skin people is straight up propoganda.

People talk about the problem with haitians but theres a deep history there. Hatians controlled the whole island after their revolution and what do you think was there main financial profit during those years? PLANTATION SLAVERY. So yes hatians had OTHER hatians in chains plus dominicans (no one wants to talk about that). THEN Dominicans fought for their independence and won, THEN the trujillo era came and he was a known dictator scumbag whos agenda was anti-hatian and he tried to teach lighter skin was better (he use to powder his own)

Present time majority of DR talks about him in disgust and disdain and ill always say this, NO ONE THINKS ABOUT COLOR IN DR. Ya think a black dominican doesnt get equal opportunities in DR? Cant get a house? Cant start a business?Or experience what black americans experience here in the US with cops? matter of fact the cops over there ARE WORSE because they WILL extort you but they dont give a fukk about color they looking at how much bread u look like u got. Them motherfukkers LITERALLY get paid $200 a MONTH. So no surprise on their extortion tactics they live in a 3rd world country

So Yea you got scumbags who going to shyt on hatians but thats a nationality and cultural difference thing plus the history i explained, and like i always said EVERY GROUP OF PEOPLE HAS A RACIST SUBSET IN IT even dominicans, and even black people. Problem with this site is that people lump an entire group as racist n just talk out they ass

But even after all the history, these are dominican and hatians marching together in uptown NYC. But let these stupid fukks on this site tell you different and about HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL about ALL dominicans

But no one thinks about color in the DR.

Everybody just picks on DR for no reason. OK.

:comeon:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

You ever been to DR? You have no idea what you talking about when it comes to the cops and who they fukk with, they fukk with EVERYBODY this is a known fact

Anyone from DR would tell you unless you in the resort, know people that are connected if you among the people. Cause if the goons dont rob you the cops will 100%

Thats a fact and id love to hear any other so called dominican on this site deny that

Daps

Im a lightskin almost white dominican and cops have done the same exact thing to me.

DR police is corrupt and criminal and they do these things to make you give them money. The dude in the video just wanted to make it about race, anybody who was born and grew up in DR has been through this same thing at least once in their lifetime. But black people are untouchable in this forum, anything that happens to a black person is automatically classified as a hate crime, even if it's not.

Daps

You forgot to mention that haitian soldiers had habit of burning down dominican cities, pillaging, enslaving the men, raping the women and killing the children. Jean Jacques Dessalines promised that he would wipe out the whole dominican population, including their livestock.

Haitian leaders hated dominicans with their guts and the hate was so engrained that the haitian military leader and head of state Faustin Soulouque was overthrown by his own people because of his obsession with killing as many dominicans as he could and he tried to invade DR hundreds of times for decades after DR's independence, losing EVERY SINGLE ONE his campaigns, to the point where his own people overthrew him because they were tired of being slaughtered by dominicans. They wanted to apply what they learned from the french on dominicans, which is why they displayed so much violence every time they invaded DR territory. Their objective was always to kill as many dominicans as they can. But their attempt at keeping DR as their slave colony failed miserably, after DR declared it's independence, they lost every single battle. Which is kind of embarrassing because DR's military was much smaller and less trained, but guerrilla warfare was what gave us the advantage and that same tactic helped us fight off the spanish colonizers later on. Also dominicans were very skillful with the machete, haitians used mainly bayonettes.

Exactly, this is especially true.

The american obsession with race doesn't apply here. There are certain things that we are eliminating like the belief that curly hair doesn't look "professional" and minor things like that. But other than superficial things, dominicans don't care about skin color and nobody thinks about that and it's rare for somebody to be treated differently for being black, except if your haitian. But even haitians are treated pretty good in DR compared to other places. Nobody kills haitians in DR, they kill eachother. The guy that was found hanging from a tree years ago was killed by another haitian whom he owed money to. So no, it wasn't a hate crime.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You forgot to mention that haitian soldiers had habit of burning down dominican cities, pillaging, enslaving the men, raping the women and killing the children. Jean Jacques Dessalines promised that he would wipe out the whole dominican population, including their livestock.

Haitian leaders hated dominicans with their guts and the hate was so engrained that the haitian military leader and head of state Faustin Soulouque was overthrown by his own people because of his obsession with killing as many dominicans as he could and he tried to invade DR hundreds of times for decades after DR's independence, losing EVERY SINGLE ONE his campaigns, to the point where his own people overthrew him because they were tired of being slaughtered by dominicans. They wanted to apply what they learned from the french on dominicans, which is why they displayed so much violence every time they invaded DR territory. Their objective was always to kill as many dominicans as they can. But their attempt at keeping DR as their slave colony failed miserably, after DR declared it's independence, they lost every single battle. Which is kind of embarrassing because DR's military was much smaller and less trained, but guerrilla warfare was what gave us the advantage and that same tactic helped us fight off the spanish colonizers later on. Also dominicans were very skillful with the machete, haitians used mainly bayonettes.

Exactly, this is especially true.

The american obsession with race doesn't apply here. There are certain things that we are eliminating like the belief that curly hair doesn't look "professional" and minor things like that. But other than superficial things, dominicans don't care about skin color and nobody thinks about that and it's rare for somebody to be treated differently for being black, except if your haitian. But even haitians are treated pretty good in DR compared to other places. Nobody kills haitians in DR, they kill eachother. The guy that was found hanging from a tree years ago was killed by another haitian whom he owed money to. So no, it wasn't a hate crime.

@loyola llothta @ZoeGod @Fatboi1 @intruder v6.1 @Mega @mson

We got a shyt talking White-Dominican revisionist history. I would go and debunk every point but I don't got the time.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Im a lightskin almost white dominican and cops have done the same exact thing to me.

DR police is corrupt and criminal and they do these things to make you give them money. The dude in the video just wanted to make it about race, anybody who was born and grew up in DR has been through this same thing at least once in their lifetime. But black people are untouchable in this forum, anything that happens to a black person is automatically classified as a hate crime, even if it's not.
Then why are you here then? Leave. I find it funny people bytch about this forum but yet still come on here.

Daps
Another thing worth mentioning is that many haitians fought alongside dominicans during our independence, the african american freed slave brought from mainland USA by Dessalines regime also sided with dominicans.. Why? Because the haitian people and the american freed slaves were also being mistreated and abused by haitian military oficials.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
fukk it. I have time now.

I like how you Dominican nationalists like to leave certain aspects out. Where did Dessalines specifically say that?

Anyways, you're clearly talking about the Moca invasion. Which many of you White-Dominicans like to use as propaganda against Haitians. During the slaughter of Moca the territory of Eastern Hispaniola was under the FRENCH. The French who still has interests in taking back control of western Hispaniola. Do you know WHY Dessalines and Henri Christophe invaded Moca? Because French officer Marie-Louis Ferrand wanted to enslave Haitian children and use them as sex slaves!

Of course the invasion was ruthless. Its war and innocent people were killed and not excusing that but.... I like how you White-Dominican nationalists like to paint Dominicans as this innocent group of people who throughout history had to defend themselves from the "barbaric dark skinned Haitian animals."

In February 1805, Haitian forces, under Jean-Jacques Dessalines, invaded from the southern route in opposition of French-led approved slave raiding.[8] Unable to overpower the Spanish-French defense, and intimidated by the arrival of a French fleet in support of Borgella in Santo Domingo, the army of Dessalines along with Henri Christophe raided through the interior Dominican towns Santiago and Moca, while Alexandre Pétion invaded Azua.[9][10] On his retreat from Santo Domingo, Dessalines arrived in Santiago on 12 April 1805. While in Santiago, Haitian forces set fire to the town, including churches and convents.[11] The army killed approximately 400 inhabitants including some priests and took prisoners to Haiti.[12] More people were killed on Dessalines orders in the French-held portions of the island,[13] including the towns of Monte Plata, Cotuí and La Vega and approximately 500 people of the northern town of Moca.[9][11][14] The barrister Gaspar de Arredondo y Pichardo wrote, "40 [Dominican] children had their throats cut at the Moca's church, and the bodies found at the presbytery, which is the space that encircles the church's altar..."[15] Survivors from the raids fled to western locations including Higüey through Cotuí as well as to other territories of the Spanish Antilles.[16]
Unification of Hispaniola - Wikipedia

Of course not excusing kids being killed because that is sick but again that part of the island was in control of the French who were ordering SLAVE RAIDS. How about you tell the whole story.

Haitian leaders hated dominicans with their guts and the hate was so engrained
Oh really? Is that why Puerto Plata for example was developed under Haitian rule? Of course the occupation wasn't all paradise and all but I like how certain Dominicans ignore certain aspects like this.
From 1822 to 1844 the city was under Haitian control. From 1844 on began the period of the republic, in which the city began to recover its maritime and commercial boom. The city grew under the influence of European immigrants, who left a cultural and social footprint that remains unique among other cities on the island.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - Wikipedia

But I'll get to the occupation later. Don't even get me started on how one Haitian leader aided Dominicans against Spanish colonization lol. Or how Haitian rebels against Boyer made the DR "independence" possible.

that the haitian military leader and head of state Faustin Soulouque was overthrown by his own people because of his obsession with killing as many dominicans as he could and he tried to invade DR hundreds of times for decades after DR's independence, losing EVERY SINGLE ONE his campaigns, to the point where his own people overthrew him because they were tired of being slaughtered by dominicans. They wanted to apply what they learned from the french on dominicans, which is why they displayed so much violence every time they invaded DR territory. Their objective was always to kill as many dominicans as they can. But their attempt at keeping DR as their slave colony failed miserably, after DR declared it's independence, they lost every single battle. Which is kind of embarrassing because DR's military was much smaller and less trained, but guerrilla warfare was what gave us the advantage and that same tactic helped us fight off the spanish colonizers later on. Also dominicans were very skillful with the machete, haitians used mainly bayonettes.
Your silly "kill as many Haitians as they can" makes the situation simplified. Faustin himself seen the country as DR as belonging to Haiti due to constitutions again it was the French who controlled the DR side after the Spanish.

Plus the Haitian army under Faustin was not as strong as it was during Henri or Petitions days. More importantly addressing the silly ass bolded he was overthrown because he was a ruthless dictator and was slaughtering different types of Haitians especially the mulatto class.

Either way we can bring up instances of Dominicans slaughtering Haitians.

The bolded is laughable. One sentence you're like "Dominicans treat Blacks friendly! Execpt if you're Haitian" and then in another sentence "you claim Haitians are treated so good." Which is it?

And I find it funny that you claim "nobody kills Haitians in DR", its extremely funny you White-Dominican Nationalists deny Rafael Trujillo.:rolleyes: Let me guess he had his "reasons" to slaughter those thousands of Haitians lol.

Edit:

Everyone note how I am specifically saying "White-Dominicans" and not "Dominicans" in general. Oh... I got some juicy sources when it comes to Black Dominicans. That's if you wanna continue.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You ever been to DR? You have no idea what you talking about when it comes to the cops and who they fukk with, they fukk with EVERYBODY this is a known fact

Anyone from DR would tell you unless you in the resort, know people that are connected if you among the people. Cause if the goons dont rob you the cops will 100%

Thats a fact and id love to hear any other so called dominican on this site deny that

No I got no desire to go to that fukked up place after how they treat my BLACK Haitian brothers and sisters out there. I ain't Haitian but black folks any part of the world is extended family. You mistreat them, you mistreating me in effect. I would rather just go next door to Haiti and spend my money there. They earned it by fighting off the same european forces y'all wish y'all was...

fukk outta here.

I been seeing a lot of you Dominicans crying about being picked on out of all hispanic groups but y'all got that :mjpls: notoriety for a reason.

I can tell you a DominiCAC (not a Dominic00n) because you got them same white talking points: "you make everything about race". who are you to say what that dude's experience was? He been to cuba and Colombia and never had that problem. You got a nerve to deny black people's experiences especially with everything going on right now.

Black people are untouchable on this forum you say? Don't worry papi, once all the battling that black folks are doing here and around the world is over I'm sure you will benefit from it like y'all always do our struggles.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Double homicide just happened on this thread. Lord have mercy. Never seen anyone get murked by facts and historical references before. And he left no witnesses at the scene.
:picard::whew:
I hope @SomeoneFromThePast left identifying info for his next of kin. Maybe you should have accurately researched the past before becoming a victim.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Another thing worth mentioning is that many haitians fought alongside dominicans during our independence, the african american freed slave brought from mainland USA by Dessalines regime also sided with dominicans.. Why? Because the haitian people and the american freed slaves were also being mistreated and abused by haitian military oficials.
Nope. Don't try and do a 180 and act like "well... Not all Haitians were bad!" You like many White-Dominican nationalists play by the Trujillo playbook by ignoring the context of Haitian/Dominican history to vilify Haiti. This post only proves my point about it being complex. You ignored the Moca invasion being during the time the French were controlled the DR side and were ENABLING slave raiding. You also ignore some of the development Boyer's govt did for the DR side(not saying he was perfect). The only clear-cut example of Haitian imperialism against DR you have is Faustin Soulouque who was a damn tyrant. But even so(not to excuse his actions) he seen the DR side as apart of Haiti because of the constitutions. It wasn't about some random genocide against Dominicans. Again not excusing it. But why don't you tell everyone how a Haitian leader in fact helped DR with their war against the Spaniards? Oh.... And you're welcome btw....