The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
[
When did i ever say @skeetsinternal wrote that? You getting lost in your own bullshyt?

I quoted the post i was referring to, talk about that
you just said it
:what:

"They all need to be erased from this planet" ive heard it all here plenty of posters say shyt like that even about other races, if anyone else wanna go search then do it i know anyone can pull up that type of hate speech that gets thrown around here

You cry about us all the time i know thats a fact thats an obvious running theme with you. Plenty of threads of you trying to shyt on dominicans

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
post the Fukkin video that cane with that Statement . I see you left that off.

What does the video have to do with the statement? It was a racist statement you dumb ass bytch. Ya told me pull.up receipts and i did and now you want to act like you can justify what he said off of one video? You proving my exact point i made this entire thread. Ya generalize a whole group of ppl n wish hateful shyt

You literally just agreed with his statement, therefore u think the same. Ur a racist fukk just like i said u was

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What does the video have to do with the statement? It was a racist statement you dumb ass bytch. Ya told me pull.up receipts and i did and now you want to act like you can justify what he said off of one video? You proving my exact point i made this entire thread. Ya generalize a whole group of ppl n wish hateful shyt

You literally just agreed with his statement, therefore u think the same. Ur a racist fukk just like i said u was
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
you really thought you had one and that I wouldn’t locate the source of that quote . Now your mad as fuk that didn’t work either. Like people aren’t supposed to be mad on that thread considering the subject matter. You found one quote on a thread about a Dominican acting racist which of course, would solicit that reaction.
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-100-dominican-republic.682083/#post-32166642

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
[

you just said it
:what:

Uh no, i was referring to his many threads about dominicans and him crying about us. I replied to him saying he never seen a poster write that but he also added he doesnt have threads bashing dominicans n we all know he does. I provided the receipt ya asked for, in one fukking search

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
lol ight im really done here. anyone that hates dominicans can suck they fathers dikk

Everybody else is always love!!!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uh no, i was referring to his many threads about dominicans and him crying about us. I replied to him saying he never seen a poster write that but he also added he doesnt have threads bashing dominicans n we all know he does. I provided the receipt ya asked for, in one fukking search
Where’s all the other quotes ??
You said everybody on the coli says it, so I’m sure there must be an overwhelming number of posts that you can put up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol ight im really done here. anyone that hates dominicans can suck they fathers dikk

Everybody else is always love!!!
You were done 4 days ago. The only one running with that is you.
anigif_sub-buzz-7926-1492463573-5.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One receipt- ??? Off a thread about racist acts committed against Haitians and AAs? 1 receipt after all the shyt you just talked ?? ONE??!! That’s it ?
giphy.gif

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
He chose to show his face so he should be man enough to stand on his square. All that rah rah only to delete his videos like a little bytch. Everybody knows he's a p*ssy now and there's no coming back from it.

White Supremacy is taking Ls so the universe won't be on his side. :umad:
Honestly, I agree. He should've just manned up and stayed with his rhetoric. He will forever be known for that video (World star, D.L Hugley, etc. Posted it).

It's funny, he said that we have low iq's, but his dumbass didn't realize that once you put something on the internet along with your face on it, it's their for life.

His co-workers already said he wasn't built like that when they were working together, somebody gon see him one day.

:manny:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I searched and right away found 1

@Nicole0416 @skeetsinternal im done with yall two, ya can suck each other off now

I dont gotta prove shyt ive seen the racist shyt plenty of times and any latin brehs on this site can vouch

:patrice:
I regret posting this. I was disgusted by how dark skin people and Haitians are being treated in DR. I know there are good people in DR however the perception I've seen of DR has always been that is a country filled with colorist light skin people.