Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And ya are? And the Dude in the original video of this thread hes a representative of all us dominicans right? The one situation in dyckman as well right that the hood tried to fix asap because of a couple of bad apples? All some of ya do in this site is generalize dominicans as a whole and say we all racist and we all deny we black and im saying ya dont know wtf ya talking about

Ya need to shut the fukk up, im done wasting my time with ya. Ill keep posting on this site, ya can keep calling me a dominic00n. Life moves on
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Oh look, he’s one of THOSE, bbbbbutt white people were slaves too. people of color b.s. And his what aboutism for the Asians, (as of there is any comparison) to AA black slavery that ran and profited off our blood and sacrifices for more than 400+ years and is institutionalized racism, as if a fictionalalized account equates to real life subjects.

U really just brang up game of thrones :dead: i said NO LIES in that post, all visual observations

Lol im done with you, keep REACHING. you trying super hard now

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And ya are? And the Dude in the original video of this thread hes a representative of all us dominicans right? The one situation in dyckman as well right that the hood tried to fix asap because of a couple of bad apples? All some of ya do in this site is generalize dominicans as a whole and say we all racist and we all deny we black and im saying ya dont know wtf ya talking about

Ya need to shut the fukk up, im done wasting my time with ya. Ill keep posting on this site, ya can keep calling me a dominic00n. Life moves on
A few moments later....

U really just brang up game of thrones :dead: i said NO LIES in that post, all visual observations

he’s so bothered that he can‘t explain away his positions. ^^^
:deadrose::dead:
images

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

”Brang” is not a word, you illiterate bastid. :deadrose:
It’s “brought”. Stop watching tv and read a book, then you can learn how to rationalize and state your position without sounding like you took a high school remedial intervention learning esl class in the multipurpose room.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:yeshrug: i stand by the fact every group of ppl has racist in them. And here on the coli theres a bunch, obviously not everyone, but theres a bunch

Anyone who promotes kill all (insert race) is a racist. Hands down. I dont care what race you are, racism is racism

ain't nobody said that you lying hijo de puta.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ain't nobody said kill (insert race) or Dominicans. You said I got a hundred racist threads but haven't provided one as proof@Uptown WaYo87. Stop it already papi and go to bed

"They all need to be erased from this planet" ive heard it all here plenty of posters say shyt like that even about other races, if anyone else wanna go search then do it i know anyone can pull up that type of hate speech that gets thrown around here

You cry about us all the time i know thats a fact thats an obvious running theme with you. Plenty of threads of you trying to shyt on dominicans

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
"They all need to be erased from this planet" ive heard it all here plenty of posters say shyt like that even about other races, if anyone else wanna go search then do it i know anyone can pull up that type of hate speech that gets thrown around here

You cry about us all the time i know thats a fact thats an obvious running theme with you. Plenty of threads of you trying to shyt on dominicans
Receipts are needed. You speculating

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let’s do some research - @Uptown WaYo87 . Here’s all the people saying “erased from this planet”
35k a month and she's crying? She needs to be erased from this planet.
About Dwayne Wade’s wife

can't blame em this game is fukking trash

this whole series should be erased from the planet

-basketball team
Race is a way to classify people, but it is more than simply a label, it is your culture your ancestors. It is something you should be proud of.
If tomorrow there was consensus that people would no longer be classified by race people would still find a way to label (and subjugate) people who are different from them. In ancient times there was no race just labels for nationality, which gradually morphed into race labels.
My point is taking away race would not solve anything, people need to learn treat others as they want to be treated, but we are human and that has not happened in the thousands of years humans have been on this planet, and it will probably not happen until we are erased from this planet.
-a general statement

These posters don’t even post in TlR and obviously have nothing to do with abdicating for race annihilating. (Keep in mind, these are from 2014 to present)

This post right here is nothing but the truth:
Lol @ AA's especially leaving America. A lot of our origins was erased, forcing us to become our own super ethnic group. We are distinct from but also apart of American culture. We aren't going anywhere

once again @Uptown WaYo87 is caught in yet ANOTHER lie.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I searched and right away found 1

DR needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. I've never heard of anything good associated with this country or its people. Just a bunch of hate filled, racist vermin.

@Nicole0416 @skeetsinternal im done with yall two, ya can suck each other off now

I dont gotta prove shyt ive seen the racist shyt plenty of times and any latin brehs on this site can vouch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I did a word limiter search on the times that you used erase and no hits where you used the term “erased”.
There’s only 3 posts where you use the term “erase” on this forum going back to 2013. :mjlol:
Therefore @Uptown WaYo87 is yet again being a dramatic liar .
here’s the 2 examples:
whats your social security number while you at it lol....yo erase this thread lol

I'll erase my post.
:stopitslime: He’s a capper

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I did a word limiter search on the times that you used erase and no hits where you used the term “erased”.
There’s only 3 posts where you use the term “erase” on this forum going back to 2013. :mjlol:
Therefore @Uptown WaYo87 is yet again being a dramatic liar .
here’s the 2 examples:

:stopitslime: He’s a capper

Look how stupid you are. I paraphrased and used erased and look how you held on to that, the same way you been holding on to my dikk this entire thread

I quoted the post right above yours, found that way too fast and theres plenty more :martin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

@Nicole0416 @skeetsinternal im done with yall two, ya can suck each other off now

I dont gotta prove shyt ive seen the racist shyt plenty of times and any latin brehs on this site can vouch
Bytch leave. This is the 10th lie that you were caught in off this thread. @skeetsinternal has never used that type of lingo “erased from the planet” that’s not even his posting style to use that phrase .
:mjlol::mjlol:
the problem is you can’t run with your bull shyt . You never post any proof because there is none. “Erased from the planet” - that’s white people shyt, you’ve been hanging around the cacs that you aspire to be, way too long.
:francis:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Bytch leave. This is the 10th lie that you were caught in off this thread. @skeetsinternal has never used that type of lingo “erased from the planet” that’s not even his posting style to use that phrase .
:mjlol::mjlol:
the problem is you can’t run with your bull shyt . You never post any proof because there is none. “Erased from the planet” - that’s white people shyt, you’ve been hanging around the cacs that you aspire to be, way too long.
:francis:

When did i ever say @skeetsinternal wrote that? You getting lost in your own bullshyt?

I quoted the post i was referring to, talk about that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

post the Fukkin video that came with that Statement . I see you coincidentally left that off. This is the reason why he said that on the thread: