DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So I can't hate. I know I know.... I'm gonna get called thirsting for Dominican women but... OP clearly a Dominican incel and that shyt is RARE. lol.

None.[/QUOTE]

They carry no actual value but are given the green light to constantly degrade and insult Black people..makes no sense to me, or is it part of the effort to build Black brown unity..:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
None.

They carry no actual value but are given the green light to constantly degrade and insult Black people..makes no sense to me, or is it part of the effort to build Black brown unity..:mjlol:
Yet.... A Black American gang was ready to slide on them. WTF are you even talking about? You really need to focus on Southern Bantu African people because everything outside of that topic you come off lost. You don't even know what Black and Brown unity is. And some Dominicans in NYC identify as Black(not all). Like I said stop butting into politics you don't understand.

Smashing Dominican women is not begging for Dominican acceptance or placing high value on them.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You can clearly hear and see the white in that piece of shyt.
Who else thinks he served in the military? He has that vibe to him.. fukking fagget.

Is that how some military dudes typically are? He doesn't look like he'll last in any environment with real men.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Good. Since they are a mix of 3 races they need to STAY in those 3 places. The Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico. They also need to fall to there knees and thank God that American Blacks have bared more than their of the racial strife so come here and act fickle and be twofaced.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good. Since they are a mix of 3 races they need to STAY in those 3 places. The Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico. They also need to fall to there knees and thank God that American Blacks have bared more than their of the racial strife so come here and act fickle and be two faced.

full

Daps
Homie could really grow his channel if his followers saw him in action. The only thing about that is...you have to go to the action :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Man I dont wanna give this fool any views what's he saying?

"I'm not trying to incite a war"

"I want peace between blacks and Hispanics"

"That video was not targeted towards black people."

"I was not mad at black people."

"This was me expressing my frustration with the lack of unity within my own people."

"I pointed out that it was Dominicans and Puerto Ricans that destroyed that store."

"Obviously I was very infuriated in the video."

"Yes I called them all these names, but I even called my own people pieces of shyt."