DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is lost and just not smart. I checked a few more vids. He’s an idiot. He argues he a Dominican nationalist, but holds Spain to an even higher standard. He’s almost a Spanish (Spain) nationalist. He even mentions he’d fight with Spain during the war for independence.

which is it, you can’t label yourself a Dominican nationalist then talk about siding with Spain during their war for independence. That’s the equivalent of an American nationalist talking about siding with Britain. You’re one or the other.

don’t even bother arguing with him. An old man once told me don’t argue with fools...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Dominicans are looked at as the dumpster of all the Hispanic countries. Mexicans only give a fukk bout other Mexicans.

That first part is not true at all Latinos all over love DR and their swagger, music, women, and they helped out many movements. Your thinking of Honduras/El Salvador/Nicaragua/Guatemala. I have yet to meet a mfer NOT from their show them any kinda love in the Hispanic world.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
This guy is lost and just not smart. I checked a few more vids. He’s an idiot. He argues he a Dominican nationalist, but holds Spain to an even higher standard. He’s almost a Spanish (Spain) nationalist. He even mentions he’d fight with Spain during the war for independence.

which is it, you can’t label yourself a Dominican nationalist then talk about siding with Spain during their war for independence. That’s the equivalent of an American nationalist talking about siding with Britain. You’re one or the other.

don’t even bother arguing with him. An old man once told me don’t argue with fools...

If he is a Dominican nationalist why does he live in New Jersey?

I think we all know answer to that.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That first part is not true at all Latinos all over love DR and their swagger, music, women, and they helped out many movements. Your thinking of Honduras/El Salvador/Nicaragua/Guatemala. I have yet to meet a mfer NOT from their show them any kinda love in the Hispanic world.
I heard Honduran women are some of the baddest around but they almost never immigrate

and that Honduras is like top 5 most dangerous placed in the world

I grew up around El Salvis/Guats there cool but they hate Mexicans with a passion:mjlol: growing up both had some hittas:eat: dudes sleep on central american women

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Somebody in the comment section who worked with this weirdo incel loser said he actually got fired from his job for this video. I'm surprised he even had a job to begin with.

Good. All the black folks in his area that need a job please go and apply to the position that is now vacant cause this racist piece of shyt was stupid enough to post this video.

@Coco Loco queen we gonna fix these black folks unemployment numbers. With the help of one racist at a time.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I heard Honduran women are some of the baddest around but they almost never immigrate

I grew up around El Salvis/Guats there cool but they hate Mexicans with a passion:mjlol: growing up both had some hittas:eat: dudes sleep on central american women

Hounduras sounds like a Failed State. On some "Mad Max" shyt, but with water and trees readily available.

invalid

Banned
Daps

Yeah, he has a few screws loose.

In his DNA video, he claims that he's 75% European :comeon:

And that his "16%" African blood is "negligible".

And that he was disappointed that he was only like 7% Taino but sees his Taino blood more important than his African blood because all of his family has "Taino" features.

First of all I'm 100% he's lying. He looks to be at the very least 30% African.

And other Dominicans started fronting him out in the comments after he made the claim that the "average" Dominican is only 10% African.

One posted and said he was 50%. Another 40%. One commenter said he looked whiter than dude and was 45% African.

So he definitely is a mental case that is trying to erase his africaness.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good. All the black folks in his area that need a job please go and apply to the position that is now vacant cause this racist piece of shyt was stupid enough to post this video.

@Coco Loco queen we gonna fix these black folks unemployment numbers. With the help of one racist at a time.

Foot on their necks and never letting up. They will learn to respect us on way or another.

tenor.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

If you like them indigenous india type jevitas then yea go for it. I met one that was half black half native she was a baddie

Hounduras sounds like a Failed State. On some "Mad Max" shyt, but with water and trees readily available.

Thats exactly what it is. Honduras and Salvi are like Somalia or DRC in Latin America its pretty lawless. Alot of the carribbean immigrants from Cuba, DR, Haiti have to travel that route to get through Mexico silently and its fukking perilous, decapitations, rape, ransom, using bodies for drug trafficking all types of shyt.