DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Where @Uptown WaYo87 at and that weird ass Dominic00n @flea?
Why you insulting me and I don’t even know who you are? A lot of Dominicans don’t like black people. Especially Dominicans in New York. I’m born and raised in the south so I don’t hate black people. I got treated better growing up by black Americans than I did by other hispanic people. No clue why you’re calling me a “dominic00n”.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Gonna get called a c00n but so be it. But dude is clearly an incel. I been seeing many Dominicans online shaming their own people for what happened. Also this chick addresses Dominicans like this dude.

So I can't hate. I know I know.... I'm gonna get called thirsting for Dominican women but... OP clearly a Dominican incel and that shyt is RARE. lol.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Gonna get called a c00n but so be it. But dude is clearly an incel. I been seeing many Dominicans online shaming their own people for what happened. Also this chick addresses Dominicans like this dude.

So I can't hate. I know I know.... I'm gonna get called thirsting for Dominican women but... OP clearly a Dominican incel and that shyt is RARE. lol.

0:58 is relatable. You even have a select few individuals who be on some stupid dictating who is African american.

and something like that only happens in the shythole parts of twitter or Coli. In other social medias and in real life. People who subscribe to ADOS/or whatever belief aint doing this

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

I dislike this woman. She has been disrespectful to black Americans in several videos. The Advise show breh on YouTube interviewed her.

All of these people need to go back to there country.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
If he wanna get slumped and left on the street like them Latin Queens and 2-6s got slumped the last few days here in Chicago for fukking with innocent black people, then he can do all that yelling while flopping around next to a boarded up taqueria as them hollows tearing through his ass.
:yeshrug:

He needs to be deported. Theses people spread poisonous hate about Black Americans.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Apart from wanting to fukk Dominic00n women, what actual value do they bring to Black Americans given the high regard Black Americans have for them?

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
So I can't hate. I know I know.... I'm gonna get called thirsting for Dominican women but... OP clearly a Dominican incel and that shyt is RARE. lol.[/QUOTE]
Apart from wanting to fukk Dominic00n women, what actual value do they bring to Black Americans given the high regard Black Americans have for them?

None.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What high regards to ADOS people have for them? I swear you be saying some of the dumbest things no offense. ADOS men just smash Dominican women and keep it moving. Its that simple people. But I like how NO ONE brings up that Dominican women themselves lust after ADOS men. @Supper

Again, what high regards do ADOS ppl have for Dominicans? You be saying some of the most uninformed silly shyt.