DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you like them indigenous india type jevitas then yea go for it. I met one that was half black half native she was a baddie

Thats exactly what it is. Honduras and Salvi are like Somalia or DRC in Latin America its pretty lawless. Alot of the carribbean immigrants from Cuba, DR, Haiti have to travel that route to get through Mexico silently and its fukking perilous, decapitations, rape, ransom, using bodies for drug trafficking all types of shyt.

Yeah, its like that region never recovered from the Reagan era. They been on that El Chapo style violence for the longest.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he has a few screws loose.

In his DNA video, he claims that he's 75% European :comeon:

And that his "16%" African blood is "negligible".

And that he was disappointed that he was only like 7% Taino but sees his Taino blood more important than his African blood because all of his family has "Taino" features.

First of all I'm 100% he's lying. He looks to be at the very least 30% African.

And other Dominicans started fronting him out in the comments after he made the claim that the "average" Dominican is only 10% African.

One posted and said he was 50%. Another 40%. One commenter said he looked whiter than dude and was 45% African.

So he definitely is a mental case that is trying to erase his africaness.

bruh, me and my wife said the same thing. He legit looks like he’s black and white, no indigenous features to me. Shyt, my wife and I are both black and we look more Dominican than him, lmao. Dudes a clown.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

Somebody in the comment section who worked with this weirdo incel loser said he actually got fired from his job for this video. I'm surprised he even had a job to begin with.

Why does this guy get so many dislikes?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good. All the black folks in his area that need a job please go and apply to the position that is now vacant cause this racist piece of shyt was stupid enough to post this video.

@Coco Loco queen we gonna fix these black folks unemployment numbers. With the help of one racist at a time.

Yep, the person in the comments says he doesn't even have that same energy around black people which I already figured. He's probably the type that would scream racist shyt from his car at a black person on the street then speed off, but that's the most he'll do.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, the person in the comments says he doesn't even have that same energy around black people which I already figured. He's probably the type that would scream racist shyt from his car at a black person on the street then speed off, but that's the most he'll do.

Yep straight up coward.

Daps
I watched a bunch of this dude's videos yesterday. The amount of hate he has for black people is frightening, especially considering he is, according to a DNA test he took, 16% black African. Never knew such c00nery could exist, honestly. A lot of what he says (eg, "dindu nuffin," "ooga booga," black on white crime statistics, IQ in Haiti) in his other videos is straight out of 4cac's rhetorical playbook.

Watching his videos, you get this tremendous sense of self hatred. Dude just wants to be straight Spanish. I feel bad for him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Another c00ntestant has entered the stage^^^.
You’re co-signing @Uptown WaYo87 whose faggit ass hasn’t been seen since the day everyone dog walked him into obscurity? Ran off like the bytch that he is, just like the Dyckman dudes.
:patrice: