DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Collateral told you-
Look at what we have here. @Uptown WaYo87 has no problem with this video but is “black” when convenient , convenient enough to use the n-word. But let him tell it.
:francis:
That’s that Marky Mark syndrome. These folks be “slummin” it with us in their early years and then they switch up. They glorify the ignorant shyt (calling the Chinese man nikka) and when they get in their 30’s and 40’s they start talking like the fakkit in the OP.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif
:laff:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:russ: no all im doing is pointing all anti blackness within and from so called "poc" that have black ancestry. None y'all are answering the question about why the hodge twins and dude have similar viewpoints:mjgrin:

I answered the question. He is not even part of our tribe. He's actually part of a hostile tribe. The Hodgetwins the are black Americans they may be able to be rehabilitated at some point. This Dominican is essentially an enemy.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:russ: All the hate in his heart... dude bouta have a stroke from yelling and spitting at a camera .. couldn’t even finish after him saying “you better not say we black” :stopitslime::scust:

I really don't like calling people out their names this guy is pretty much acting like filth. I could imagine having to work with somebody right now.:whew:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Denial of racial makeup. You won't see the Hodge Twins claim that they are "white" :mjlol:

But those Dominicans that practice anti-black ways, while being darker skinned than 50% of blacks in America, on top of coming from the same island as Haiti, claim that they white or "Tanio" :russ:

Real talk.

My mom used to be a county prison RN here in PA.

When Hispanics came in they almost always were listed racially as white..... even the dark brown / black ones lol.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Btw the guy in the intro is a known ‘race & iq’ guy, just in case you wanted a clearer picture of where this fool stands