DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This beaner really hates black people, specifically african americans, also speaks, stammers, pronounces poorly and reads fairly slow so he's not very smart in general.

I don't know many dominicans in person, but it's fairly dumb that this guy is extolling his "hispanic heritage" and speaking about how dominicans and other hispanics should not emulate african americans when some of the highest crime rates are found in those hispanic countries. I'm not pushing for people who are not black to be black, fukk em.

These people really believe they're close to white people and the white supremacists in the comment section just egg them on.

Also, stop posting these retards videos on this page. You just give them more views on their main platform, repost it on streamable or something.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Like these hispanic fukkers are the biggest known drug traffickers, in the US and in their home countries which also contributes to their crime rate and poverty and this beaner is trying to make this a problem of black people?

The dumbass was complaining about looting, which is bad, then turns around and says that the people who looted the dominican owned store .... were dominicans themselves, and it's really black people's fault that these dominicans were looters. Dumbass.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Quick question. Whats the difference between him and the hodge twins :mjpls:

Denial of racial makeup. You won't see the Hodge Twins claim that they are "white" :mjlol:

But those Dominicans that practice anti-black ways, while being darker skinned than 50% of blacks in America, on top of coming from the same island as Haiti, claim that they white or "Tanio" :russ:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hodgetwins are black Americans. This is a non black man bring it down racist hatred on black people particularly black Americans. That is the difference.
Dominican dude has black heritage but he says the same things the hodge twins say. Im just pointing out a pattern of anti blackness regardless or the last names :francis:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Denial of racial makeup. You won't see the Hodge Twins claim that they are "white" :mjlol:

But those Dominicans that practice anti-black ways, while being darker skinned than 50% of blacks in America, on top of coming from the same island as Haiti, claim that they white or "Tanio" :russ:

They share the exact view of black people though. But of them make similar comments but just because homeboy is a confused Haitian I guess they get a pass :mjgrin:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Dominican dude has black heritage but he says the same things the hodge twins say. Im just pointing out a pattern of anti blackness regardless or the last names :francis:

Stop with the black Heritage nonsense. It means nothing outside the context of America and Black Americans. We built this country and he is a guest in this country. Black Americans are the only people who are have mixture but mostly identify with being black. He has his own tribe with the Dominican. He's a anti black white supremacist Hispanic.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop with the black Heritage nonsense. It means nothing outside the context of America and Black Americans. We built this country and he is a guest in this country. Black Americans are the only people who are have mixture but mostly identify with being black. He has his own tribe with the Dominican. He's a anti black white supremacist Hispanic.

So you're saying the Hodge twins have rights to say black men were asking to get killed because of their home country:unimpressed:? Like I said it appears that the hodge twins have the same type of contempt for black people that don't share their views :unimpressed:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
So you're saying the Hodge twins have rights to say black men were asking to get killed because of their home country:unimpressed:? Like I said it appears that the hodge twins have the same type of contempt for black people that don't share their views :unimpressed:

Are you Dominican?