Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn them nikkas came out atleast 200+ deep. I’m clueless about NY shyt. Is this some gang?
Nah just a group of dumb m’fers flexing and clout chasing. Meanwhile - a few moments later, the cops are doing pop outs in unmarked minivans still picking up their asses for doing nothing but walking and not a soul was to be found going in on the cops or stopping the nypd from arresting Dominican kids for walking up the block bc the hood OGs were all too busy taking IG Pics and posting up for Facebook fans, to square up against imaginary looters that never surfaced
:dwillhuh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Uptown WaYo87 has been crying in this thread for the past 12 hours. I mean god damn, throw in the towel. @Nicole0416 mollywopped your stupid self hating ass. You’re over 30 but were making stupid ass posts in your 20s claiming “it was long time ago.”:mjlol:

Nah you clown. People say stupid shyt in their teens. That shyt won’t fly. The self hate, white ass kissing mentality is deeply ingrained in your culture. No One is forcing you stay on a predominately black board you crying bytch. You culture vultures are the worst.

@Nicole0416 pulled out more receipts than somebody working behind a register at the supermarket. :wow:

Did dude @Uptown WaYo87 really say that shyt about slavery? :patrice: Mi bruddah you got some explaining to do. :ufdup:

Daps
Don't you live in Europe and aren't you Jamaican? I'm curious as to how many Dominican you know in England?
Answer to 1st Question: Yes.
Answer to 2nd Question: I don't know any Dominicans. However, I have chatted to quite a few of them, online. I've even met a couple in England (a long time ago, it was a brief chat).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 pulled out more receipts than somebody working behind a register at the supermarket. :wow:

Did dude @Uptown WaYo87 really say that shyt about slavery? :patrice: Mi bruddah you got some explaining to do. :ufdup:
He said all that shyt. He’s guilty as fuk. Those are his direct quotes.
:hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude is all types of dumb - here he is caping for Abraham Lincoln bc he really thinks that the purpose of the Civil War was to ‘free the slaves”. This dude never read a real history book for shyt- he read from the one chapter of Civil War in Randall-McNally 5th grade textbook and thinks that’s how it really went down. Fukkin stupid bastid.
:laff::laff:

i mean, if you think about it...black people didn't really have any opportunities to show that they were equal back then. He was just ignorant to the fact that at the end of the day, were all just humans with our own unique capabilities. Im sure he wouldnt have that same point of view today, back then black people were just slaves and today we got one as a president

you cant really hate on a dude that saw how wrong slavery was and abolished it

But in reality-
“Many historians have called this old conventional wisdom into question, arguing that Lincoln was not really motivated by commitment to end slavery. The proof, they claim, is his famous letter to Horace Greeley in which he wrote that “my paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and it is not either to save or destroy slavery, If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.”

-Lincoln could have risen to the occasion.” Instead, he produced a document with “all the moral grandeur of a bill of lading.” In addition, the document he issued only freed slaves where the federal government had no power. It did not apply to slaves in the loyal slave states or in those parts of the Confederacy under Union control. Indeed, Lincoln did not free the slaves; they freed themselves.

-Lincoln realized that he could have an impact on the South by taking away workers and labor from the South, encouraging people to then come north, join the Union Army, so therefore you'd have more soldiers, and add a moral tinge to the war. So all of that was behind Lincoln's thinking when the emancipation was issued.
there were places that made a lot of money based on the cotton that the slaves produced. So there was a fear that France or England might recognize the Confederacy and give it legitimacy. So the Emancipation, on the one hand took away that opportunity

TL/DR- Lincoln didn’t free the slaves off a moral high ground. He wanted to take power of the economy and control away from the Confederacy in order to undermine their efforts. and to have freed slaves join the Union. Also he felt that European countries would join the side of the confederacy due to the southern economy.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah just a group of dumb m’fers flexing and clout chasing. Meanwhile - a few moments later, the cops are doing pop outs in unmarked minivans still picking up their asses for doing nothing but walking and not a soul was to be found going in on the cops or stopping the nypd from arresting Dominican kids for walking up the block bc the hood OGs were all too busy taking IG Pics and posting up for Facebook fans, to square up against imaginary looters that never surfaced
:dwillhuh:

This really is a clusterfukk :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This dude is all types of dumb - here he is caping for Abraham Lincoln bc he really thinks that the purpose of the Civil War was to ‘free the slaves”. This dude never read a real history book for shyt- he read from the one chapter of Civil War in Randall-McNally 5th grade textbook and thinks that’s how it really went down. Fukkin stupid bastid.
:laff::laff:

My God......I cant even blame the underfunded public school system for that. That is done entirely by self hate.

And he listens to Candance Owens, and trying to insult your intelligence about you thinking like her. That's a perma-ban if I ever saw it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
xgNkiB1.gif
J0Zyp9e.gif
:mjlol: