DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
if you not from the tri state area or florida SHUT THE fukk UP. you dont know shyt about dominicans and as far as ya concerned we tall ass dark skin mexicans. Eat a dikk n shut the fukk up, ya wrong on every level

:comeon: I really don't think you want to us started especially in regards to FL. I personal know some good Dominican people but that being said antiblackness is a serious thing among Dominicans and Puerto Ricans.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
H2lzyPb.gif

I no black. I Dominican

cDwIH2e.jpg

cutDuOj.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@Uptown WaYo87 has no capacity to understand ethnicity. Let the cacs have his bum ass. We don’t need him bringing down the race with his taino skin color, 3 racial identities, but none to identify with. Dude couldn’t even bring himself to say that he has brown skin - he said taino colored skin. Ole “call me Ricky Martin not Ricardo Martinez” looking ass c00n.
giphy.gif
DSzE6E2.gif

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Dominicans and other Hispanics and minorities should be glad, black people in this country act as a shield for them, fight all the tough battles that they then get to reap the rewards with us.

I checked another video he put up it’s called “why be racist” or some shyt. Spent the whole video juelzing about why Hispanics should be racist to blacks cause some bum ass deli got looted only to say that it was Hispanics who did it. Goofy.

All Day!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man I just WISH a group of Dominicans would go to Spain to get that wake up call. I don't give a fukk about them not wanting to be black, but I just shake my head when they start acting like wannabe spaniard alt right members just to impress cacs who don't give a fukk about them at all. The same people they're trying to impress aren't stupid, so when these fools go on their anti black rants, all cacs really hear is "See! We can hate blacks too. Please validate us now".

I know for a fact Spain wants no parts of any non white spanish speaking island or country. Argentinians may get a pass but only because they're mainly cacs. That's like Haitians expecting red carpet treatment in France. It reminds me of the story of Noreaga (I know he's PR) when he went to Spain with a Dominican friend and how they told them to stop speaking that 'ghetto Dominican talk'.

Spain is notoriously racist and they'll be quick to show you you're not one of them, so go over there with your brown skin, broad nose and thick lips thinking you're gonna be accepted just because you talk shyt about blacks and watch what happens. :mjlol:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I won't judge every Dominican based on that one guy. Nevertheless, that dude is such a tragic mulatto/quadroon.

Don't you live in Europe and aren't you Jamaican? I'm curious as to how many Dominican you know in England?