DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
But you’re still responding point for point - those are YOUR own words and quotes that I posted. And no, you lying fuk- the only delusion is you thinking that your own comments aren’t context for what you stated on this thread. Are you done now ? Do you have anything new to add because I’m growing bored with you repeating yourself and having nothing substantive to say. You can fall back now and at least save whatever is left of your 2inch dyck or do you want to be made even more infamous?? With all that black people are fighting for and against, you have the audacity to think we give a fuk about your feelings because you’re too fukked in the head to have any self awareness or racial dignity.

:russ: you better stfu before i send you my 10 inch dikk. What u gonna say then? :mjlol:keep fukking with me. I bet once i show any of ya bum ass bytches wassup ya gon stfu :stopitslime:

Then its lawsuit time lol ya cant handle it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
breh
why you even wasting your time arguing with a man .... pretending to be a woman .... on a hip hop web site

leave dat nikka alone :mjlol:
Clearly you want to leave your blackness alone - I see why your caught up with that poster - c00ns of a feather stick together

white skin or lite skin = right skin :yeshrug:

:gucci::mjpls:
:yeshrug:
i understand what ur saying... but lets keep it real
dem white snow bunnies will let a nikka live

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
basically @Hennessypapi

This guy is a well known dominic00n. Tariq did a little segment on this clown a few months ago. He even refers to Blacks as the “n-word”. Hard -er

He’s a self hating light skinned Black man that speaks Spanish. That’s all. He looks like one of the long lost HodgeTwin brothers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basically , your an anal probing never employed c00n bytch with bussy tendencies advertising your ass on a message board for your onlyfags page -
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-ya-cousin-cleon-finds-pleasure-from-a-woman-fingering-him.699124/

:yeshrug:I can verify the shyt does feel good

why would I lie that my woman knows how to please that prostate :win:
we using white boy terms now?

:whew:no sweat tho. wife still works my prostate like a queen

Queen indeed :wrist:

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Taino is not a “color” you dumb fuk. Damn you are embarrassing the fuk out of yourself. Fukkkkkk, I’ve never seen someone self implode as bad as you have in here. This is one of those threads where you can never come back from, for you.
:picard::huhldup:
Not like you ever had it but still, dug your own grave. It’s a wrap.

DNa test have shown that most dominicans have any significant taino blood..
Most of them died off after the Spanish arrived.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
blah blah blah

your online step brother you prolly fukking is anti-black

That’s the best that you could come up with - sit your dumbass down. That weak attempt with a screenshot. This like the 20th time that you posted that and no one reacted bc it’s nothing to react to. You dumb fuk, you are a simple bytch.
:mjlol::mjlol:
but you say nothing to the actual dominAc00n in the room @Uptown WaYo87 violating with all his statements.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
That’s the best that you could come up with - sit your dumbass down. That weak attempt with a screenshot. This like the 20th time that you posted that and no one reacted bc it’s nothing to react to. You dumb fuk, you are a simple bytch.
but you say nothing to the actual dominAc00n in the room @Uptown WaYo87 violating with all his statements.

Im violating? When you, @Elle Driver and @skeetsinternal are known for being the biggest dominican haters this site has ever known ? Ill always shyt on ya. 135th n amsterdam come n see me

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im violating? When you, @Elle Driver and @skeetsinternal are known for being the biggest dominican haters this site has ever known ? Ill always shyt on ya. 135th n amsterdam come n see me
No I’m not - My father is Dominican, mother is AA. I know what I am and represent unlike you with the cac confusion. Lol at you still grasping for that reach that doesn’t apply. We just hate people like you. People as in those “other” who come into black spaces for no valid reason except to criticize and complain about Black people, when you have contributed nothing while using black culture because of your own cultural inferiority complex. You are the problem not the entire nationality or identification. We don’t fuk with YOU.
I hate any nonblack person who tries to tell Black people how to think or feel or project their own personal failures at Black people instead of having personal accountability. I also hate anybody who tries to deny their own ancestry by whitewashing, and having white alliances; devalues themselves, and has a history of white worshiping by always speaking in ws talking points or unjustified praising of white people for existing. You hit all those topics on that checklist. You hate yourself - don’t put that on us. As if you didn’t try to antagonize black posters on the thread and give them a reason to not fuk with you.
:usure::comeon::mjtf:
When you say shyt like this - comparing game of thrones it the wire ..lol. You dub.

Yea we are and im open to yours since you say you saw every season of GOT. but anyone that just dismisses the show because its mostly white with british accents and also love the wire that much more because it has a majority black cast...is a fukking idiot and shouldnt have an opinion on the matter....thats all im trying to say, we got plenty of those in here

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude is all the way lostttt- shyt.
:mjtf::patrice:

but why the fukk is it right to be pro-black but its so wrong to be pro-white??? answer that for me..i know ya gon say the usual "300 years of slavery" shyt, but yo..its 2013, most of the world is over that bullshyt already...how long are african americans are going to clinge to that excuse? 300 years?
This is pure racist white supremacist logic right here. There’s no excuse to justify this.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is pure racist white supremacist logic right here. There’s no excuse to justify this.

hold restraint lol. Ignorance bruh, I’ve learned to remain calm and “try” to teach

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Oh?:mjpls:

Anyone that acts like the world is post-racial is just a pure naive idiot.

Rodney got brutally beat up on camera and days back Floyd got murdered on camera. Any deflections is just pure anti-black nonsense.

This is purely at that quote. If he’s changed, good on him.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Damnnnnn you went deep in my post history :ohhh:

Look at the years my views came from, diffeent time diffrent views. Dont hold it against me