The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
breh
why you even wasting your time arguing with a man .... pretending to be a woman .... on a hip hop web site

leave dat nikka alone :mjlol:
Bytch please, still
Mad I called your bum lying ass out , that the only thing you have to run with is the coliverses’ “woman is a man” line . Shut the entire fuk up- you’ve been exposed. Still waiting for that exposal- Talk is real damn cheap. That’s all you have are words. No actions. Prove that I’m not who the fuk I say that I am. Running with that dumb played out comeback react bc you can’t deal with the fact that a female backed you into a corner. Look at you., pathetic as fuk.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These two @kingofnyc and @Uptown WaYo87 on this thread ran out of shyt to counter with and have no backup after they both got their heads kicked in - they can’t deflect from their own quotes and comments. Now they’re pulling out whatever they can think of as acts of desperation - “the only thing we have left is to call her a “man” - that’s all we got “
:mjcry:
tenor.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
These two @kingofnyc and @Uptown WaYo87 on this thread ran out of shyt to counter with and have no backup after they both got their heads kicked in - they can’t deflect from their own quotes and comments. Now they’re pulling out whatever they can think of as acts of desperation - “the only thing we have left is to call her a “man” - that’s all we got “
:mjcry:
tenor.gif

:mjlol: counter what? You dont know WTF u talking about. Your so delusional its hilarious :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sheesh @Nicole0416 why you do that self hating man like that :mjlol:
Body bag that c00n hispicac bytch. Dude is having a breakdown temper tantrum trying to disrespect black people. He’s on the wrong type of time with the right one. I’m in the mood for making bloody moves
tumblr_ma8myexHMW1qgqj2zo1_500.gif

Daps
Dominicans and other Hispanics and minorities should be glad, black people in this country act as a shield for them, fight all the tough battles that they then get to reap the rewards with us.

I checked another video he put up it’s called “why be racist” or some shyt. Spent the whole video juelzing about why Hispanics should be racist to blacks cause some bum ass deli got looted only to say that it was Hispanics who did it. Goofy.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: counter what? You dont know WTF u talking about. Your so delusional its hilarious :russ:
But you’re still responding point for point - those are YOUR own words and quotes that I posted. And no, you lying fuk- the only delusion is you thinking that your own comments aren’t context for what you stated on this thread. Are you done now ? Do you have anything new to add because I’m growing bored with you repeating yourself and having nothing substantive to say. You can fall back now and at least save whatever is left of your 2inch dyck or do you want to be made even more infamous?? With all that black people are fighting for and against, you have the audacity to think we give a fuk about your feelings because you’re too fukked in the head to have any self awareness or racial dignity.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh
why you even wasting your time arguing with a man .... pretending to be a woman .... on a hip hop web site

leave dat nikka alone :mjlol:

I know you’re not opening your mouth in this thread after you let it get shytted in - I Just know that you don’t want to make a special appearance in here.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/com...-old-black-woman-is-ratchet-kingofnyc.776057/

@Black Steph Curry ^^^
That and this . Dude claims New York but didn’t know the difference between a street in Manhattan and a street in Brooklyn when you can clearly see the bridge in the back of a video that he posted. And he’s from NYC but he doesn’t even know how to spell “burroughs” as he spelled it - incorrectly..when it’s “boroughs” . Lmaoffff. He’s been called out. It’s always the ones lying themselves the most that stay lying on other people.
There’s like 3 exposal threads going on at the same time. Lol. That poster is not from New York. Trust. He grew up in New York but doesn’t know how to spell “boroughs” and not knowing a street in Manhattan is not Brooklyn. Then he says “I know my city “ referring to Manhattan but in another thread, he’s claiming to be from The Bronx. I’ve been noticing that dude for a minute bc he’s so inconsistent. There’s another thread where he was taking about upstate New York that was wrong too. Trying way too hard to fit in.

Talking about his friend from Vegas told him it was Brooklyn - how is someone from Vegas telling you what burrough borough that video is, if he’s the one who grew up there.
:russ::stopitslime:

Last edited: