The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Uhhh. Taino means native. Indian. Native to the island of Hispaniola

We actually have a identity and as a culture we are proud. Thats what dominicans are. We are PROUD

Be mad at us all you.want :lolbron:
Taino is not a “color” you dumb fuk. Damn you are embarrassing the fuk out of yourself. Fukkkkkk, I’ve never seen someone self implode as bad as you have in here. This is one of those threads where you can never come back from, for you.
:picard::huhldup:
Not like you ever had it but still, dug your own grave. It’s a wrap.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Told y’all this self hating @Uptown WaYo87 hates absolutely hates anything associated with blackness - he’s a wanna be white. HE is nothing but the coli version of dude in the OP’s video

wtf is a Taino complexion -:laff::laff:
Anything to erase any ties to what he is. This is gay as shyt right here.
Dominicans have little to no Taino ancestry. This has been proven time and time again. I've seen some as dark as David Ortiz say they get their complexion from Tainoes. :mjlol:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Taino is not a “color” you dumb fuk. Damn you are embarrassing the fuk out of yourself. Fukkkkkk, I’ve never seen someone self implode as bad as you have in here. This is one of those threads where you can never come back from, for you.
:picard::huhldup:
Not like you ever had it but still, dug your own grave. It’s a wrap.

Godamn if you dont understand the way spanish pll talk n what we mean when we say taino...SHUT THE fukk UP.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your stupid ass obviously dont know the difference between taino n white. Keep reaching :umad:
But you do however know what’s it’s like to want to be white so fukkin bad in your bag. Lol at you cucking out for white bytches saying that you have to dress white to pull white girls
:mjlol::mjlol:

Going bar hopping tonight with this get-up, this shirt always attracts attention so im expecting a couple of white bytches to run up on me and profess they love for BB and thats when i snatch the p*ssy up :jawalrus:

yobytch2.jpg
Desperate as fuk for white validation that you to come in black discussions to act like one
:hhh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
But you do however know what’s it’s like to want to be white so fukkin bad in your bag. Lol at you cucking out for white bytches saying that you have to dress white to pull white girls
:mjlol::mjlol:

Desperate as fuk for white validation that you to come in black discussions to act like one
:hhh:

:russ: every post u brang up is from 8 years ago. I can dig up.the same kind of shyt from ur favorite posters

Keep reaching

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Godamn if you dont understand the way spanish pll talk n what we mean when we say taino...SHUT THE fukk UP.
Don’t even fukkin try it - been hearing Latinos my whole life - my father would end you if he saw someone like you saying this shyt about his nationality and how whitewashed that you sound- no debate
:deadrose::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: every post u brang up is from 8 years ago. I can dig up.the same kind of shyt from ur favorite posters

Keep reaching
and you still sound the same years later. Except it’s worse bc being online has shown you that you still are an outcast with the loser shyt, which makes you project your low self worth on black people due to your own lack of confidence. and it all makes sense now because it shows the context of where all of your hate and animosity comes from, white boy, you worship in whiteness.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
and you still sound the same years later. Except it’s worse bc being online has shown you that you still are an outcast with the loser shyt, which makes you project your low self worth on black people due to your own lack of confidence. and it all makes sense now because it shows the context of where all of your hate and animosity comes from, white boy, you worship in whiteness.

Most of ya here, INCLUDING YOU, are racist against dominicans. Thats final n thats a fact

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
these are the same type of people who NY nikkas allow to say nikka unchecked :snoop:
Foh you lying fuk - there’s a wild amount of LA dudes who is Mexican that’s been using the n-word on here that I have yet to see you pop out on here at. Deal with your own costal issues - like there’s not a whole thread with Mexicans in a video terrorizing black people. Stop the propaganda as if y’all have made yourself immune. There’s mostly NY posters in here speaking against it.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Don’t even fukkin try it - been hearing Latinos my whole life - my father would end you if he saw someone like you saying this shyt about his nationality and how whitewashed that you sound- no debate
:deadrose::deadrose:

Tell ur father to step to me then :rudy: 135th n amsterdam. Show out or stfu

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most of ya here, INCLUDING YOU, are racist against dominicans. Thats final n thats a fact
After there’s entire comments of yours white plighting .
I can be racist against myself and black people cant be racist period. Look at you trying to deflect with the repeat shyt bc you can’t come up with new shyt to say
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Racial prejudice can indeed be directed at white people (e.g., white people can’t dance) but is not considered racism because of the systemic relationship of power.
 When backed with power, prejudice results in acts of discrimination and oppression against groups or individuals. That is Racism. white people hold this cultural power due to Eurocentric modes of thinking, rooted in colonialism, that continue to reproduce and privilege whiteness

Read a book faggit
:unimpressed: