DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Pretty sure I said I know some cool ones.....but..y'all are a minority up here ..and by cool I mean was reaaaal cool...biggest disagreement we had is me telling him us Haitian are actually afro Latino....and he got offended by us being referred as Latino...List of Afro-Latinos - Wikipedia

Yes it's just a denonym I am 1000% prouder to call myself black or Haitian any day but dude got offended.
Well your friend is an idiot. Its the french who made up the term Latino in the first place.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Whats wrong with that? Was i wrong?

He was black n irish but was raised around ricans?

Did i say something wrong???
Now you want act dumb - just say that you want to be white, leave black people alone and the shut the fuk up with your routine , insecure papicac faggit.

you love donning a cape on here for white people consistently. That’s the point . Look at this pandering bullshyt:
honestly, a lot of you dudes are showing ya true colors by just shytting on this dude just because hes white

if it was one of ya on a mostly white forum....:wow:...i
cant even imagine the uncontrollable crying and outrage :wow:

at least he got the balls to show who he is and not back down about it :manny:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So Dominicans don't speak Spanish now? Those are Spanish words nothing colloquial about them. Besides i know what you about, you basically the @stomachlines of latinas so don't try me wit that bullshyt.

:what:

are you really comparing people who speak the same language .... when they have completely different cultures

no disrespect but that makes absolutely positively no sense
it’s like people living in the UK & us Americans speaking the same language
yet one of us believes in the monarchy, royal system & the other thinks Kings & Queens are pieces used to play chess

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This tells us everything we need to know about that poster @Uptown WaYo87
But notice how he’s pulling the victim card on this thread by acting like he’s not an agitator roaming through here with race based insults - throwing around the n-word like it’s nothing and making sarcastic replies in favor of white people
:patrice::mjpls:

a white man getting sentenced 25 years for killing a black man :ohhh:

this thread bout to hit 100 pages full of nikkas celebrating and posting dance gifs :leon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats wrong with that? Was i wrong?

He was black n irish but was raised around ricans?

Did i say something wrong???

:whoa: Carlton is black..but he Dominican ya'll not African american. If anyone should be dissapointed is us Dominicans...

:heh: but we won't because any Dominican family looks at a fancy white girl as a win :win:
you don’t even like Dominicans to come up with that type of line

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This tells us everything we need to know about that poster @Uptown WaYo87
But notice how he’s pulling the victim card on this thread by acting like he’s not an agitator roaming through here with race based insults - throwing around the n-word like it’s nothing and making sarcastic replies in favor of white people
:patrice::mjpls:

:mjlol: you gonna bring up bullshyt ass lines from 7-8 years ago as facts and think u winning? Everything i said about racist militants on this site is from less than 2 years ago. TRY AGAIN :hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Told y’all this self hating @Uptown WaYo87 hates absolutely hates anything associated with blackness - he’s a wanna be white. HE is nothing but the coli version of dude in the OP’s video
:dahell: nikka i got that taino complexion i dont look black, i got a bunch of cousins who look black and a bunch of cousins who look white as shyt

wtf is a Taino complexion -:laff::laff:
Anything to erase any ties to what he is. This is gay as shyt right here.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Told y’all this self hating @Uptown WaYo87 hates absolutely hates anything associated with blackness - he’s a wanna be white

wtf is a Taino complexion :laff::laff:

Uhhh. Taino means native. Indian. Native to the island of Hispaniola

We actually have a identity and as a culture we are proud. Thats what dominicans are. We are PROUD

Be mad at us all you.want :lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

like i said i never seen the racist shyt you claiming so i cant speak on it and im not gonna go thru his post count just to see if your right

and no im not a white dominican you racist fukk, i bet you wouldve been real happy if i was to continue with your racist BS

and DID I NOT SAY racism exist in every country in the world? when did i deny it? do you know how to fukking read?

you went HAM with the racist shyt so i checked you on it and now you mad? just relax that shyt and lets no pretend like it dont go both ways, cause he got away with some racist shyt dont mean you can go off on some racist shyt and then claim you aint racist
:jbhmm::hula:
:dahell: nikka i got that taino complexion i dont look black, i got a bunch of cousins who look black and a bunch of cousins who look white as shyt
Somebody is lying
tenor.gif