Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So Dominicans don't speak Spanish now? Those are Spanish words nothing colloquial about them. Besides i know what you about, you basically the @stomachlines of latinas so don't try me wit that bullshyt.
He’s a liar. He just got exposed a few months ago as not even being from New York.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
There’s a number of Dominican spots that you could be at, but you’re in here getting mad and arguing about why you don’t fit in for the past few hours. But I never see black people go onto other nonblack spaces comparing or complaining about not being accepted, venting or try to force feed a narrative.
:jbhmm:
The fuk are you here for? What’s your endgame??

:umad::umad: be mad all.you want. I been here fore more than 10 years, lived in harlem since 1987. Be "online" mad all u want
None of ya can come to my hood n tell ppl to.disrespect me
Come to.135th n amsterdam or shut the fuk up

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
What did i say was wrong?

Defending my dominican people against the MANY RACIST ON THIS SITE?????
This site complains from Dominican's lack of black support ..and actually anti black POV....and I know cool Dominican but only cuz they are a minority there...all my life I saw them flock to the white man side when their is a side to pick....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This site complains from Dominican's lack of black support ..and actually anti black POV....and I know cool Dominican but only cuz they are a minority there...all my life I saw them flock to the white man side when their is a side to pick....

What white side??? N where??? Thats str8 up bullshyt

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When did i ever talk about peace? Again. Quote me. YOU CANT
You’ve been crying like a mental case all throughout this thread - you don’t represent me fool. Where’s your manhood bytch - oh hold up- you think you earn that by threatening fades on these coli streets since 2012 and legend has it - not a pull up was made.
:stopitslime::aicmon:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
He’s a liar. He just got exposed a few months ago as not even being from New York.
Lying about what? Being from New York or only hearing Mexicans say la raza? I think he a dumbass and a mark whose pappy never had the good sense to teach him about having pride and principles.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You’ve been crying like a mental case all throughout this thread - you don’t represent me fool. Where’s your manhood bytch - oh hold up- you think you earn that by threatening fades on these coli streets since 2012 and legend has it - not a pull up was made.
:stopitslime::aicmon:

:pachaha:stupid ass bytch there's nothing u can say to make sense

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lying about what? Being from New York or only hearing Mexicans say la raza? I think he a dumbass and a mark whose pappy never had the good sense to teach him about having pride and principles.
He’s a fukkin cac or a c00n. Either way, he’s a fukkin liar. A liar is a liar and has no respect.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:stupid ass bytch there's nothing u can say to make sense
As opposed to the dyck sucking stupid shyt that you say on here, like this - anything white you have a tendency to d ride.
Lmao. White boy a straight G
:manny: i always thought it was pretty ass white girl also

ill rock with the phat ass white girl from now on tho, thats right up my motherfukking alley

:leostare: you black and irish? one of my nikkas is black/irish but dude was raised around puerto ricans...so he acts puerto rican

americas funny like that

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Oh ok so he speaks for all dominicans?
Pretty sure I said I know some cool ones.....but..y'all are a minority up here ..and by cool I mean was reaaaal cool...biggest disagreement we had is me telling him us Haitian are actually afro Latino....and he got offended by us being referred as Latino...List of Afro-Latinos - Wikipedia

Yes it's just a denonym I am 1000% prouder to call myself black or Haitian any day but dude got offended.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
As opposed to the dyck sucking stupid shyt that you say on here, like this - anything white you have a tendency to d ride.

Whats wrong with that? Was i wrong?

He was black n irish but was raised around ricans?

Did i say something wrong???