DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Slick? I highlight and presented facts about Dominicans. I am in a unique position to do so because not only was I nutting in the back of Dominican p*ssy but I got a PhD in Latino. I learned and know them. I use this knowledge to educate the brehs on Dominicans plus sound the alarm about the racism, the dikk riding and snake-ish ways. I am assuming you Dominican and I already know what it is but hope yall change your ways.

Edit:
How can I be racist when I've impregnated they wimmen, been to DR, got Dominican associates I work with etc. I'm cool with anyone that's cool wit me regardless

Breh, he giving you the green light to get himself knocked out....and to fukk all the women in his family.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Candace Owens isn't a racist she's a fool. There's a difference between racism and c00nery. Blacks don't have the institutional power structure like our White counterparts to be racist.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

GO.AHEAD and convince every other idiot in this thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
ban me from the coli, ill be on this site defending dominicans until i cant

Keep TRYING to paint us as racist when.we not, fukk all of ya

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Always a clown on the net to tell nikkas to pull up to where they at thousands of miles away over words, in the comfort of they own home behind a screen. :mjlol:
Knowing good and damn well if we was speaking irl nikkas would just wave they hand at me and walk away from me b4 shyt got ignant. fukk around and get stamped like mail fukkin wit me.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Wikipedia's definition of blanqueamiento:

Blanqueamiento, branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries in the Americas and Oceania to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza) towards a supposed ideal of whiteness.

The phenomenon of mejorar la raza has been clearly defined in terms of objective and scope, and you confused mutts fit the fukkin bill to a tee.:umad:

All you wannabe peninsulares can suck my plantano.

la raza is a Mexican & Central American term
as far as i know ... i’ve NEVER heard that from a Caribbean or South American Latino

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
la raza is a Mexican & Central American term
as far as i know ... i’ve NEVER heard that from a Caribbean or South American Latino
So Dominicans don't speak Spanish now? Those are Spanish words nothing colloquial about them. Besides i know what you about, you basically the @stomachlines of latinas so don't try me wit that bullshyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The majority of ya here dont know wtf ya talking about :yeshrug:. Youll be better off educating them about how different every latino group is
There’s a number of Dominican spots that you could be at, but you’re in here getting mad and arguing about why you don’t fit in for the past few hours. But I never see black people go onto other nonblack spaces comparing or complaining about not being accepted, venting or try to force feed a narrative.
:jbhmm:
The fuk are you here for? What’s your endgame??