DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
[

you dumb fuk- you just replied to me

So busy talking out your ass that You can’t even keep up with who you want to pull up on.
:deadrose::deadrose:

He shook of Jamaican people. Like, deathly shook. Hiding under the car level of being scared.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Neg train this fool @Uptown WaYo87

all this thread proves is that there is black people out there that are JUST AS RACIST as white kkk trump supporters. YA THE SAME.keep.acting different

Obviously not everybody. But this site is full of black racist against latinos

My response to him and he did't respond.

Black people cant be racist. Do you know what racism is?

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
These beard but no mustache fu**ks have an anti looting protest in Dyckman. There's literally nothing of worth to loot there people go there to party and mouth fu** the girls there.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The vast majority of Dominicans are c00ns. You would be better off educating them than being on here acting like a bytch. :manny:

The majority of ya here dont know wtf ya talking about :yeshrug:. Youll be better off educating them about how different every latino group is

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again, i never used any of those words. YA DID. so come see me in person n punk me
Anytime a poster invalidates your own argument - you threaten a fight. But then turn around and talk about why there’s no peace and tranquility with the why can’t we just along, all lives matter rhetoric. Deep down your mad bc no one wants to be your friend and even a majority of the Dominican and none of the black community find no type of alignment with you, Paco
:mjlol::what:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Anytime a poster invalidates your own argument - you threaten a fight. But then turn around and talk about why there’s no peace and tranquility with the can’t just along, all lives matter rhetoric
:mjlol::what:

When did i ever talk about peace? Again. Quote me. YOU CANT

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You really trying to.pump theres no black racist?

Again, explain candance owens
Candace Owens isn't a racist she's a fool. There's a difference between racism and c00nery. Blacks don't have the institutional power structure like our White counterparts to be racist.