DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
black people cant be racist keep it pushing moe
even if we could
we have reasons to hate white people that goo back generations
Oh so its ok to be racist against dominicans that the majority of this site generalizes ??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
AGAIN. PULL UP ONE THREAD.

YOU CANT
No one is thinking about your insecure faggit moves.I’m getting my hair done and watching a movie, then doing some work. Fuk I look like engaging you offline- that’s why your mad as fuk in the first place - lack of female attention because no one is gassed for you. You rant on here to prove your worth as a man and still failed by how you spiraled on this thread. Mad because when you pull up to the spot with your black “friends”, girls like me are checking for them, talking to them, poly-ing with them and not you
:ahh:
:umad::umad:
you’re not even an afterthought,
:scust:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The man clearly said to stop calling Dominicans black, and yet these cacs and c00ns insists on including them with us. I can’t stand a$$holes like that.

How about you address me directly, boy? Speak on it, lil nikka.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You want to generalize my ppl

But im suppose to be cool with candance owens?

Go defend your SISTER who loves black ppl so much
Her father is Dominican. She is one of your people. :mjlol:

Oh so its ok to be racist against dominicans that the majority of this site generalizes ??
Dominican ain't a race. Prejudice is the word you're looking for.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dominicans getting mad?? :sas2:

You should see how they act towards Jamaican people that they find "desirable"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
No one is thinking about your insecure faggit moves.I’m getting my hair done and watching a movie, then doing some work. Fuk I look like engaging you offline- that’s why your mad as fuk in the first place - lack of female attention because no one is gassed for you. You rant on here to prove your worth as a man and still failed by how you spiraled on this thread. Mad because when you pull up to the spot with your black “friends”, girls like me are checking for them, talking to them, poly-ing with them and not you

Who the fukk asked you to meet me offline :scust:. I want to.see @skeetsinternal bytch ass who keeps acting like he tough so i can punch him in the mouth

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Take your crying ass over to Reddit so you can exchange tales of woe and rejection with them. This lil bytch is doing nothing but crying online bc he doesn’t have acceptance in the black community.
:damn::deadrose:

“Black people are racist because they don’t like me :sadbron::sadbron:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
No one is thinking about your insecure faggit moves.I’m getting my hair done and watching a movie, then doing some work. Fuk I look like
engaging you offline- that’s why your mad as fuk in the first place - lack of female attention because no one is gassed for you. You rant on here to prove your worth as a man and still failed by how you spiraled on this thread. Mad because when you pull up to the spot with your black “friends”, girls like me are checking for them, talking to them, poly-ing with them and not you

:scheme:

You already know......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Take your crying ass over to Reddit so you can exchange tales of woe and rejection with them. This lil bytch is doing nothing but crying online bc he doesn’t have acceptance in the black community.
:damn::deadrose:

“Black people are racist because they don’t like me :sadbron::sadbron:

:bryan:

He getting sonned by his own Nationality. You probably tower his midget ass and look past him with your classy female self. He really insecure towards beautiful dark skinned black women.