DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Slick? I highlight and presented facts about Dominicans. I am in a unique position to do so because not only was I nutting in the back of Dominican p*ssy but I got a PhD in Latino. I learned and know them. I use this knowledge to educate the brehs on Dominicans plus sound the alarm about the racism, the dikk riding and snake-ish ways. I am assuming you Dominican and I already know what it is but hope yall change your ways.

Man you racist as fukk, keep pretending like you not. I can pull up 100 threads about u being racist

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What’s your race faggit? What do you consider your race, Dominican is a nationality. And before you respond, dominicans in
My family consider themselves as black. I’m
From New York too. Don’t speak for me or my family, I come from both.
:unimpressed:

Let me know about candance owens

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
u feel me lol?

Bro you got guys in here talking about random africans need to give them reparations for slavery , nobody is safe on these coli streets.
This was never a lets shyt on all dominicans thread, it was a lets shyt on this weirdo thread.
Nah there's some protected groups onhon and it ain't ADOS unfortunately

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You can if you go onto those Dominican sites no one forcing u to stay here .

Join ur fellow Dominican in talking shyt on ADOS people as y'all always do

Guess what fakkit

I been here since SOHH. unless i get banned ill be here calling out racist

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s what I don’t understand about these non black folks. These motherfukkers be coming into our spaces and hop in our conversations like we begging them to join us. If you don’t like what is being said then why come here? Why are you a member of a supposedly racist website? :gucci:
Because that @Uptown WaYo87 is a self hating self-loathing non-identifying bytch devoid of any cultural significance therefore he white identifies with his thoughts and words. Ignore him on here just like he gets ignored in real life as the only beliefs that he has are white supremacist disguised as cac inclusion. Bet you he posts on Reddit and he is just as humble as he can be and stays in his lane like a submissive little ho.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Let me say something anywhere as racist as you just said :francis:
source.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Because that @Uptown WaYo87 is a self hating self-loathing non-identifying bytch devoid of any cultural significance therefore he white identifies with his thoughts and words. Ignore him on here just like he gets ignored in real life as the only beliefs that he has are white supremacist disguised as cac inclusion. Bet you he posts on Reddit and he is just as humble as he can be and stays in his lane like a submissive little ho.

So because i say not all my people racist just like every group in this world im self hating?

Black ppl.dont got self hating ppl? AGAIN, EXPLAIN CANDANCE OWENS!! YOU CANT!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Guess what fakkit

I been here since SOHH. unless i get banned ill be here calling out racist
We all know what this means
:comeon::mjlol::mjlol:..:mjpls:
And he’s a 2012-er
What’s the odds that this white identified hispicac has said “n—er” or “n—a” on this site seeing as he’s been allowed to get Away with it since the olden days - when he felt encouraged and enabled but since that time, all this “race” y’all and black pride/freedom of expression has made him uncomfortable and out of his element.
:sas2:
No but what the fuk are all these older heads on their real anti-black and the first thing they post up is how they’re from sohh??