Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Are u fukking retarded?

La raza HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOMINICANS

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
Wikipedia's definition of blanqueamiento:

Blanqueamiento, branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries in the Americas and Oceania to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza) towards a supposed ideal of whiteness.

The phenomenon of mejorar la raza has been clearly defined in terms of objective and scope, and you confused mutts fit the fukkin bill to a tee.:umad:

All you wannabe peninsulares can suck my plantano.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
We all know what this means
:comeon::mjlol::mjlol:..:mjpls:
What’s the odds that this white identified hispicac has said “n—er” or “n—a” on this site seeing as he’s been allowed to get Away with it since the olden days - when he felt encouraged and enabled but since that time, all this “race” y’all and black pride/freedom of expression has made him uncomfortable and out of his element.
:sas2:

Im dominican

You.want to call me? Lets talk about this and post for the coli to hear

Lets see who sounds like.a fukking idiot

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Wikipedia's definition of blanqueamiento:

Blanqueamiento, branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries in the Americas and Oceania to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza) towards a supposed ideal of whiteness.

The phenomenon of mejorar la raza has been clearly defined in terms of objective and scope, and you confused mutts fit the fukkin bill to a tee.:umad:

All you wannabe peninsulares can suck my plantano.
You and @Elle Driver who dapped you.are fukking IDIOTS. Dominicans and mexicans have no relation besides speaking a variation of the same language

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Slick? I highlight and presented facts about Dominicans. I am in a unique position to do so because not only was I nutting in the back of Dominican p*ssy but I got a PhD in Latino. I learned and know them. I use this knowledge to educate the brehs on Dominicans plus sound the alarm about the racism, the dikk riding and snake-ish ways. I am assuming you Dominican and I already know what it is but hope yall change your ways.

Edit:
How can I be racist when I've impregnated they wimmen, been to DR, got Dominican associates I work with etc. I'm cool with anyone that's cool wit me regardless
:duck:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Slick? I highlight and presented facts about Dominicans. I am in a unique position to do so because not only was I nutting in the back of Dominican p*ssy but I got a PhD in Latino. I learned and know them. I use this knowledge to educate the brehs on Dominicans plus sound the alarm about the racism, the dikk riding and snake-ish ways. I am assuming you Dominican and I already know what it is but hope yall change your ways.

Edit:
How can I be racist when I've impregnated they wimmen, been to DR, got Dominican associates I work with etc. I'm cool with anyone that's cool wit me regardless

Get the fukk outta here with your lying ass :camby:

These no p*ssy lil dikk dork ass no p*ssy getting ass fakkits can dap you all they want. I know what you are, you a fronter.who doesnt have the balls to.step to me n let me know he can "punk me". You a liar n.u aint shyt when u ready to."punk" me let me know. You can front on the coli all.you want

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if you not from the tri state area or florida SHUT THE fukk UP. you dont know shyt about dominicans and as far as ya concerned we tall ass dark skin mexicans. Eat a dikk n shut the fukk up, ya wrong on every level
My father is Afro Latino, dominican, always claims his race as black and from New York , but you were saying?? Shut the fuk up.
:mjlol::mjlol:
^^^this dude tried to pull up with the all lives matter bullshyt and gets fully unhinged when it’s not received on a black discussion. Is that your brother in that video??

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
My father is Afro Latino, dominican, always claims his race as black and from New York , but you were saying?? Shut the fuk up.
:mjlol::mjlol:
^^^this dude tried to pull up with the all lives matter bullshyt and gets fully unhinged when it’s not received on a black discussion. Is that your brother in that video??

Is that my brother? Is candance owens your Sister? Ya love to defend her

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

These no p*ssy lil dikk dork ass no p*ssy getting ass fakkits can dap you all they want. I know what you are, you a fronter.who doesnt have the balls to.step to me n let me know he can "punk me". You a liar n.u aint shyt when u ready to."punk" me let me know. You can front on the coli all.you want
You even reply like a white boy
:stopitslime:
and I’m a female, so your words still don’t hold water coming at them. I mean, what else will you come with to base your rant on?
:ohhh::jbhmm:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
You and @Elle Driver who dapped you.are fukking IDIOTS. Dominicans and mexicans have no relation besides speaking a variation of the same language
Damn you stay with Mexicans name in your mouth when the only one that's bringing them up is you. No use in trying to hide behind them beaners to deflect from your people's :mjpls: it ain't workin my flip flopped friend.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I feel threatened bro and fear for my life. Hey, find those 100 racist threads bro that needs to be confirmed first because it seems like you lying on me.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You even reply like a white boy
:stopitslime:
and I’m a female, so your words still don’t hold water coming at them. I mean, what else will you come with to base your rant on?
:ohhh::jbhmm:

Oh ok. Come to 135th and amsterdam and call me a white boy (ill clearly show im dominican). None of ya aint doing shyt, come call me racist to get punched in the face