DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Damn you stay with Mexicans name in your mouth when the only one that's bringing them up is you. No use in trying to hide behind them beaners to deflect from your people's :mjpls: it ain't workin my flip flopped friend.
You obviously aint reading shyt in this thread, come to 135th and amsterdam in harlem and call me racist in my neighborhood

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I feel threatened bro and fear for my life. Hey, find those 100 racist threads bro that needs to be confirmed first because it seems like you lying on me.

Shut ur ass up u know u racist, come see me in harlem or do i need to hit up my ppl in newark? Keep.acting like you know whats up behind these names on the coli

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
You obviously aint reading shyt in this thread, come to 135th and amsterdam in harlem and call me racist in my neighborhood
Pie ass spic I'd punt yo fukkin head like a football if you was in front of me don't even talk like that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is that my brother? Is candance owens your Sister? Ya love to defend her
Bytch I’m not “ya” - find a quote of mine where I ever fronted for that white mans wench whore??? I don’t fuk with c00ns so you got me messed up if you think I’m standing for your dominiklan shyt. Try again. Lol at you doing all the generalizing with nothing to back it up - the same thing that you accuse others of doing, get alllll the fuk out. But I’m entertained at you canceling yourself out.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Bytch I’m not “ya” - find a quote of mine where I ever fronted for that white mans wench whore??? I don’t fuk with c00ns so you got me messed up if you think I’m standing for your dominiklan shyt. Try again. Lol at you doing all the generalizing with nothing to back it up - the same thing that you accuse others of doing, get alllll the fuk out. But I’m entertained at you canceling yourself out.

You want to generalize my ppl

But im suppose to be cool with candance owens?

Go defend your SISTER who loves black ppl so much

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Shut ur ass up u know u racist, come see me in harlem or do i need to hit up my ppl in newark? Keep.acting like you know whats up behind these names on the coli
Lol. Why yall NY dudes always wanting me to come see y'all. Cashapp the toll money. How you know I'm in Newark? Where your peoples stay over here?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Lol. Why yall NY dudes always wanting me to come see y'all. Cashapp the toll money. How you know I'm in Newark? Where your peoples stay over here?

You really want me to say names? I know some REAL NIKKAS that would ride for me out there at one call. Let me know if you.want to.meet over there, i swear lets make a big coli.thread about it. Lets see how much of a fronter i am

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Collateral told you-
Look at what we have here. @Uptown WaYo87 has no problem with this video but is “black” when convenient , convenient enough to use the n-word. But let him tell it.
:francis:

I agree. But Ill get this out the way first, im dominican born and raised in NYC. I grew up naturally saying it and no not because i "wanted to be down :comeon:", its just the way me, my friends, and family that were close in age spoke. My neighborhood is a mix of dominican, rican, black, and a bit of mexican. We all grew up on hip hop in the hood and it just was what it was. There was no racial undertone behind it, we can be referring to the chinese delivery boy n be like " can you believe this nikka asked for a bigger tip :gucci:". But never once in my life did i, or did anyone else i know get "checked" for it because no one blinked twice or think about it. It was a afterthought, growing up in the 90s in nyc it was just part of the vocabulary . Espcially if you were dominican, we come in every single color the majority of us darkskin. I do have vague memories of mexicans and super light skin puerto ricans getting checked for it though, its something i barely recall but i feel like definitely happened

Now as 30 + year old, i am 100% more consious of saying it. I see more people being offended by it than ever before and the word isnt that important to me to beef with somebody for it. Does it come out naturally for me sometimes? Absolutely it does and it probably always will. But ive noticed ive switched that word for "dude" since it has the same meaning in that context. "My dude", "that dude over there.." etc

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You really want me to say names? I know some REAL NIKKAS that would ride for me out there at one call. Let me know if you.want to.meet over there, i swear lets make a big coli.thread about it. Lets see how much of a fronter i am
@Jesus is my protector -
:francis::ban:
this is coming from the same dude that doesn’t consider himself black