DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
yeah
It’s unfortunate with too many on this site live in a bubble meeting in the middle of the country and have no idea about what they talking about

Central Americans and Caribbeans are 2 totally different cultures

:snoop:

Breh i got years trying to explain to.anybody with common sense. So many idiots on this site smh

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
all this thread proves is that there is black people out there that are JUST AS RACIST as white kkk trump supporters. YA THE SAME.keep.acting different

Obviously not everybody. But this site is full of black racist against latinos

giphy.gif
...............not today Satan

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
if you not from the tri state area or florida SHUT THE fukk UP. you dont know shyt about dominicans and as far as ya concerned we tall ass dark skin mexicans. Eat a dikk n shut the fukk up, ya wrong on every level
We tall ass dark skin Mexicans

Oh, word paisano?

:mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh ok. So we going to bring up an obvious maniac to generalize millions of people as racist who.dont believe in the same shyt he does

News flash. If you generalize, youre just as racist as any kkk or trump supporters. Dont matter if you black brown or white. That goes to anybody on this site that i will continuously call racist everytime u try to shyt on my people
:mjtf:
dafuq are you talking about. Black people cannot be racist. And black people aren’t the ones I’m control of a racist system that places a premium on race based murder and brutality. Foh with this dumb comparison shyt. You sound like a pure idiot. And if you’re white Latino then go complain to “your people” clearly you’re not of the black race and you should find a space where you feel more accepted,

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yea ok keep fronting, i barely pay attention to anyone on this site but you and @skeetsinternal always stand out when it comes to.dominicans

Im sure your dominican crush nutted in your mouth without telling you and @skeetsinternal got beat up by some dominicans and his bytch took in the same day

Ya both got years saying slick shyt but pretending like ya not racist

Slick? I highlight and presented facts about Dominicans. I am in a unique position to do so because not only was I nutting in the back of Dominican p*ssy but I got a PhD in Latino. I learned and know them. I use this knowledge to educate the brehs on Dominicans plus sound the alarm about the racism, the dikk riding and snake-ish ways. I am assuming you Dominican and I already know what it is but hope yall change your ways.

Edit:
How can I be racist when I've impregnated they wimmen, been to DR, got Dominican associates I work with etc. I'm cool with anyone that's cool wit me regardless

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:
dafuq are you talking about. Black people cannot be racist. And black people aren’t the ones I’m control of a racist system that places a premium on race based murder and brutality. Foh with this dumb comparison shyt. You sound like a pure idiot. And if you’re white Latino then go complain to “your people” clearly you’re not of the black race and you should find a space where you feel more accepted,
That’s what I don’t understand about these non black folks. These motherfukkers be coming into our spaces and hop in our conversations like we begging them to join us. If you don’t like what is being said then why come here? Why are you a member of a supposedly racist website? :gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Motherfukker how about all the candace owens supporters??? THERES RACISM.EVERYWHERE. EVEN AMONG YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!. get the fukk up on outta here, stop trying to generalize my people. Most of ya never met a dominican in your life but want to act like ya know wassup. Eat a fat dikk
What’s your race faggit? What do you consider your race, Dominican is a nationality. And before you respond, dominicans in
My family consider themselves as black. I’m
From New York too. Don’t speak for me or my family, I come from both.
:unimpressed: