DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't remember
i do remember him saying it a few times & i think he’s a truck driver - so i assume Central Jersey

ehhhh close to where I’m from. He prob from the more southern part. I’m ashamed either way lol

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just cuz it’s some Latinos that claim they not black, when they are ... don’t correlate with all Latinos. He is not black. Having a black feature don’t qualify

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
mods in 2012 -2014 when i was shytting on jamcians, africans, hispanics , mexicans :wow:

giphy.gif

source.gif

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
You mean trujillo that the entire DR still shyts on till this day? Yea ok buddy keep trying
Bullshyt. At first it was "mejorar la raza has nothing to do with us" now it's "we don't fukk with him no more." :mjlol: Even if that were true that ain't stop y'all platanos from adopting his ideology y'all country still shyts on Haitians and dark skin Dominicans to this day. Easy to point the finger at a single man but we all know what time it is. That's the same play cacs pull, denounce blatant racists of the past while using the playbook those same racists wrote. :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Most Dominicans are afro-latino, like an overwhelming number.

Most of the Dominicans that I know have a mixture of colors in there family from Steph Curry shade to David Ortiz shade, so that's why the racism thing doesn't really make sense over there.
Don't matter. They ain't ADOS and if they want to be on some anti-ADOS shyt which this guy is on its fukk him and his group

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Bullshyt. At first it was "mejorar la raza has nothing to do with us" now it's "we don't fukk with him no more." :mjlol: Even if that were true that ain't stop y'all platanos from adopting his ideology y'all country still shyts on Haitians and dark skin Dominicans to this day. Easy to point the finger at a single man but we all know what time it is. That's the same play cacs pull, denounce blatant racists of the past while using the playbook those same racists wrote. :mjlol:

Are u fukking retarded?

La raza HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOMINICANS

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Jesus fukking christ

This is what im talking.about

MEJOR LA RAZA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DOMINICANS

THATS A MEXICAN TERM

DOMINICANS ARE FROM THE CARRIBEAN

MEXICANS CENTRAL AMERICA

BESIDES OUR DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF SPANISH, DOMINICANS AND MEXICANS ARE NOTHING ALIKE

yeah
It’s unfortunate with too many on this site live in a bubble meeting in the middle of the country and have no idea about what they talking about

Central Americans and Caribbeans are 2 totally different cultures

:snoop: